[Release] [ESX] WH-Robbery. System built to utilise safe cracking minigame

Can’t think of what exactly it would be off the top of my head but just change the account it’s paid into.

Hi Everyone, sorry for the inactivity. Since we have come out of ‘lockdown’ here in the UK I have been extremely busy working and what not so have not had the time to work on any of my new stuff. I am hoping to get back to it soon :slight_smile:

hey, this isnt working for me, no blips or any messages coming up on screen, changed all to 0 cops online, any idea?

The script doesn’t include blips. Make sure you go to one of the locations in the config.lua and walk to either the cash register or safe. The 24/7 gas station by youtool is one that should work.

No, still nothing, it says press Z to rob the safes, but nothing happens, also how can i change the number of locks needed and how quick the dial turns?

There’s a few people that haven’t got it to work. Make sure it’s name is wh-robberies and nothing else. I will take a look soon to make sure it’s nothing that I have done although I’m pretty sure it’s not.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m having some issues with your script.

• First of all, the name of the resource is right,
  • wh_outloawalert and mythic_notify are up and runing.
  • The “Press [Z] to Rob” is displayed.

But when i’m trying to start the rob I have this :

Do you know where is my issue and how to resolve it ?
Thanks

How to change the amount of locks?

put it in the ESX folder! That solvde it for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the tip ! I’ll give it a try

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply :slight_smile: Usually it’s due to a string that, to put it simply, accesses the ESX framework variables. Here’s a couple of things that it may be off the top of my head.

1. You have started the resource too early in the server.cfg

2. Somehow said string has been removed from the scripts.

Give these a go and let me know.

Sorry I can’t find exactly what it is as I’m on my phone, but in the client you’ll see that there is a repeated variable (I think it’s in the export). Just add more of these! :slight_smile:

Hello ! so im going to test this out see if it work out for me : )

I was wondering, would it be possible to make the cash register open with an item rather than the safe mini game? And if so could you guide me as how to make that change? :slight_smile:

Oh and… what should i change so it makes a blip on the store thats being robbed?

I’ve been working on a version 2 of the script to include things such as blips, and using items to rob so hopefully in the next week or so I should be releasing it. It will all still work in the same way and look extremely similar but it would hopefully be more functional.

Sounds good! Currently trying to change which account the money goes to, trying to make it go to black_money account but not having any luck when editing it in server.lua, would you be able to help?

Edit:
I figured out how to do it, for anyone wondering you need xPlayer.addAccountMoney(‘black_money’, amount) in the server.lua replacing the old addmoney line.

Releasing later today :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry it took this long :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Version 2 Finally Released! WH-Robberies V2 Safe Cracking Minigame Version 2

Hello !

I’m using this script and i love it btw… :slight_smile: … but i have a quick question ! would you know how to ‘’ whitelist ‘’ some weapons from the alerts so they dont trigger gunshot alert?

Hey @TheGrumpyFox that’s great to hear!

In simple terms off the top of my head it would be getting the model name of current weapon and an if statement only triggering the alert when is not config.whitelistedweapons or something.

P.S From your comment earlier in the thread, the V2 has been released and has an item to trigger :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes i updated it and it works fine :slight_smile: thanks !

I will check for the exception thing. I’m not super skilled yet at coding but i will give it a shot i guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like