ESX/vRP hunger, thirst, and drunk bars

Hello :slight_smile:
this is my first time uploading something to the community, so what i did is redesigning a hud for esx and vrp which is originally made by @Marmota , i changed the place of the bars to the right side of the minimap,i also changed the look of it, and now i added a drunk bar for ESX.
hope you like it.

screenshot:

ESX
The how to:
1- download my edited hud and put the redesigned-hud folder in your resources folder: https://github.com/ahmed002200/HUD

and then start it the server.cfg

2- replace the “esx_status\client\main.lua” with this one main.lua (3.5 KB). and if you have made some changes to your file then check the readme.

3- optional: if you wanna disable the default hunger and thirst bars you should go to “esx_basicneeds/client/main.lua” and change both lines 43 and 49 to false

TriggerEvent('esx_status:registerStatus', 'hunger', 1000000, '#CFAD0F', function(status)
		return true -- change this to false to disable the hunger and thirst bars
	end, function(status)
		status.remove(100)
	end)

TriggerEvent('esx_status:registerStatus', 'thirst', 1000000, '#0C98F1', function(status)
		return true -- change this to false to disable the hunger and thirst bars
	end, function(status)
		status.remove(75)
	end)

4- if you wanna disable the default drunk bar that comes with esx_optionalneeds you should go to “esx_optionalneeds/client/main.lua” go to line 93 and change true to false :

if status.val > 0 then
        return true <-- change this to false to hide the default drunk bar
      else
        return false
      end
    end,
    function(status)
      status.remove(1500)
    end
  )

vRP
The how to:
1- download the file and put the redesigned-hud folder in your resources folder

2- then replace “vrp/modules/survival.lua” with the one included in the download and then start it the server.cfg,

for the new vRP:
same as the old ones steps but download it form here: https://github.com/ahmed002200/newvRP-redesigned-hud

original release: [Release] [vRP] [ESX] Hud of thirst and hunger for FiveM (ladderhud)

if you need any help leave a comment

7 Likes

Looking good, I like it.
Maybe the bars are too big but in general good looking.

thanks

Does it cover the messages that popup there? Also, need a drunk one.

Also, the title is a bit misleading. It’s not actually a redesigned HUD. Only the basic needs bars. I’m guessing the HUD (your money and job) isn’t actually changed.

yea u can say that, i named it like that because the original one was named like that.
And if you want the bars to the right side of the map i can make u one and post it here.

And im working on putting the drunk bar

what i need to change to move the bars on the screen? i want them more on the right

change this in the ui.css file

.container-fluid {
    position: absolute;
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
    display: inline-block;
    right: 70vw; <-- change this 69 it will go to the right, the smaller number that you put the more to the right it goes.
    bottom: 2vw;
    transition: left 1.0s;
}
1 Like

Thanks a lot for the fast response!!

anytime

will it be on vrp 2.0?

what do you mean by 2.0 ?

Nice… keep me updated when the drunk is there too! can’t wait

added it myself, :D:D, just gonna change the icons later when i have time 4cadbfc78959f6dd9c958a9076766918

1 Like

The latest version of vrp

sure, im working on it

i wish i had time to continue working on the drunk one, im currently working on my own server, thanks

you can go check it, i have uploaded a one for the new vrp

can you share how you do it?