[ESX V1 / ExM] esx_adminplus

This doesnt work for me
Get attempt to index a nil value
I dont know why but my shit doesnt support esx:getSharedObject
So i change it to esx:getSharAVACedObject
Then i get attempt to call a nil value field triggerevent

Can anyone help with this?

there is already a teleport to xyz in ESX, use /setcoords X Y Z to use it

i dont have time to do it rn, but its not hard and you can even use 'esx_basicneeds:healPlayer' event from esx_basicneeds

@MFBoss
you probably changed your default getSharedObject that ESX use to something else for some reason. or maybe you dont use the latest version of V1 ESX (know as 1.2 or V1 final)

/coords not works for me. Just said 'vector3(0,0,0) Any system for ped coords for v1 final?

Probably your artifact server is not updated (also, serverside GetEntityCoords() sometimes wont work as intended)
You can use xPlayer.gerCoords(true) but it will not be accurate)
Or you can try making it client side

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:201: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜triggerEventā€™)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:302: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜triggerEventā€™)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:13: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜triggerEventā€™)

I have this same problem. I donā€™t know whatā€™s gone wrong

just need givemoney and revive yourself or revive id

use the latest version on github

givemoney and revive is already a thing in ESX and ambulancejob
/giveaccountmoney
/revive

Iā€™m already using it ā€œI guessā€, did u just update it?

Just updated hours ago . Try it and tell me if it worked

I have another problem now

I have the same problem

Hey I have updated the code. This will reflect on Aliā€™s GitHub very soon but if you need it right now, download the resource from here : https://github.com/TS-7/esx_adminplus

All rights and credits are still Aliā€™s and I have no rights over it. It was just a minor change that I made with Aliā€™s help!

Here you go!

thanks to TS7 , it is fixed now (also , this was not a issue to latest esx version at all , but now it is fully compatible with older one as well

1 Like

Idk why this is happening its the /a command

try more-backward-compatible branch and tell me if it fixed your problem.

I did this and its the same result

Please send the full version of error I cant tell anything with that screenshot