[ESX V1 / ExM] esx_adminplus

I must say this is by far a great release especial to be your first one and a tempban command would be nice but i will most likely look into that as well and will make a pull request on github if i figure it out.
Keep up the good work :smile:

1 Like

they are basically the same

love you bro​:heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

@ali_exacute Will you be adding spectate to this? Or could you suggest something to use in place?

unfortunately i dont have time to update this resoruce…

Ahh. No problem! Any suggestions?

esx spectate is a good one

1 Like

please _resource.lua

Instead of using RegisterCommand you can use the function of ESX directly. I think its easier. Maybe I’ll push a request on github.
But anyways, nice script! :smiley:

thanks man!
ESX.RegisterCommand is actually RegisterCommand but because i wanted to use havePermission() function and raw input for report and stuff like that , i just used RegisterCommand instead.
btw you can easily change it as you wish and completely ditch havePermission()

fxmanifest.lua will do the same as old __resource.lua .
if you have problem you need to update your server Artifacts

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:201: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘triggerEvent’)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:302: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘triggerEvent’)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:42: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘playerId’)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_adminplus/server.lua:13: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘triggerEvent’)
any help ??

1 Like

make sure you have the dependencies and esx

i do have them

`if havePermission(xPlayer, {‘moderator’}) or havePermission(xPlayer, {‘owner’}) or havePermission(xPlayer, {‘manage’}) then

thats it? for 3 perm

This function will exclude rank(s) .
And you dont need to use or just use it as table like: if havePermission(xPlayer, {'owner', 'manager', 'moderator'}) this will exclude owner-manager-moderator from that

There are messages for /goto and /bring but not the actual functionality ? or am I missing something… also I added /repair. I could maybe post it here. But I first want to get the functions to work.

goto and bring work without a problem , make sure you use v1 final of ESX or latest version of ExM
And you can make a pull request if you want!

Could you add teleport to XYZ coords ?

And great release

how we can add /healall