ESX SimpleGarages - Advanced lightweight garage system

How might I have it so every garage shows your cars location i.e. like the impound and police impound already do, but for every garage so if a player checks garage A it will show all vehicles and the garage name they are in?

@ Rostus Check to make sure your SQL is setup properly.

Really cool script, well done.

I just have a small issue, Iā€™ve parked 3 of my vehicles in different garages. Not a single one worked, when I try to retrieve it in the menu it says ā€œcar depotā€ . I click it, then it says that itā€™s not parked, should be in impound. I went to the impound but there it says that I donā€™t have any impounded cars.

Iā€™m using esx v1final. Hopefully thereā€™s a fix.

Does anyone here have a solution to save the vehicle damage in the garage?

Hello guys, i really want to use this garage because its perfect!
We have 1 problem with parking out our vehicles.
After parking in an car, in database stored is correctly set to ā€œ1ā€ and ā€œgarageā€ table too.
But when i want to park out my car, he says its in ā€œCar depotā€ but there is nothing.

I think the problem is in this little code, but i cant see the issue.
Anyone can help me out, so i can get this garage working?

openGarageMenu = function(garage)
    local elements = {}

ESX.TriggerServerCallback("esx_simplegarages:callback:GetUserVehicles", function(myCars)
        for k, v in pairs(myCars) do
            local aheadVehName = GetDisplayNameFromVehicleModel(v.vehicle.model)
            local vehicleName = GetLabelText(aheadVehName)
            local labelvehicle
            local labelvehicle2 = ('%s (%s) - '):format(vehicleName, v.plate)
            local labelvehicle3 = ('%s (%s) - '):format(vehicleName, v.plate)
            if v.stored == 1 then
                labelvehicle = labelvehicle2 .. ('<span style="color:#2ecc71;">%s</span>'):format('In garage')
            elseif v.stored == 2 then
                labelvehicle = labelvehicle2 .. ('<span style="color:#c0392b;">%s</span>'):format('Impounded')
            else
                labelvehicle = labelvehicle2 .. ('<span style="color:#e67e22;">%s</span>'):format('Car depot')
            end

table.insert(elements, {label = labelvehicle, value = v})
        end

ESX.UI.Menu.Open('default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'spawn_owned_car', {
			title = garage,
			align = left,
			elements = elements
		}, function(data, menu)
			if data.current.value == nil then
			else
				if data.current.value.stored == 1 then
                    menu.close()
					spawnVehicle(data.current.value.vehicle, data.current.value.fuel, data.current.value.engine, data.current.value.plate)
				else
					ESX.ShowNotification("This vehicle isn't parked, its probably in the impound.")
				end
			end
		end, function(data, menu)
			menu.close()
		end)
    end, garage)
end

How to add a check if the park out point is blocked?

Did you manage to fix this? Im having the same issueā€¦ Just says my vehicles are at Car Depot, but thats not the case :frowning:

For some reason the server canā€™t start the resource, any ideas?

has anyone seen the issue when you leave the server the garage marker to pull your car out is no longer there? if i restart the script the marker shows again but everytime someone leaves and joins back the marker isnt there.

I had a similar issue which i managed to figure out, mine was due to the client.lua line 75

if ESX.PlayerData.job.name == 'police' then

changed it to

if ESX.PlayerData.job == 'police' then

hopefully this helps you

how can i make that if they pay x money they got the vehicle on the garage that they wish?

how to save a mistake when we take the car out of the garage ?

Complete fix for me thank you!

are there any scripts that are similar to this one? this one is quite perfect but seems to be outdated/bugged? Anyone any ideas? :confused:

where are the circles to the garage cant find them