ESX SimpleGarages - Advanced lightweight garage system

Hello,

Since I heard a lot of people are searching for a simple, lightweight but advanced garage script, I tried to create one for you guys.

DEPENDENCIES

• es_extended (1.2, older will not work at this moment due to the money functions)
  • LegacyFuel
  • esx_vehicleshop
  • a police job and mechanic job to let the commands work, or you’d simply need to change the jobnames

FEATURES

• Saves fuel in database (LegacyFuel exports) and restores it on vehicle when spawning it
  • Saves engine health in database and restores it on vehicle when spawning it
  • Vehicle can only be spawned in the garage it initially got stored
  • Vehicle stays visible in garage even if its impounded or in the car depot, but you can’t get it out, player will need to get it out of the public impound (car depot) or contact PD if their vehicle got impounded
  • Easy to edit config and easy to add garages
  • Police impound (fully impound a vehicle which will cause the player not being able to get their vehicle out)
  • Mechanic impound (if vehicle doesn’t get stored but rather left alone on the streets, vehicle will be automatically transfered to the impound)
  • Other players can park your car
  • Commands for PD and Mechanics for impounding vehicles

COMMANDS
Police:
/policeimpound -> Places vehicle in an impound they can’t access (which means player cannot use vehicle until Police gets it out in their impound). If a vehicle got impounded by Police, player will see this in the vehicle menu where they initially stored their vehicle. To get it back, they’ll need to contact PD to get it out of their impound.

Police and mechanics:
/impound PRICE -> Places vehicle in a public impound which players can access. PD and mechanics can set a price which the player will need to pay to get their vehicle out.

VIDEO
Since my FiveM is having some issues, I’ll create a video when it works again lmao

DOWNLOAD
Github: https://github.com/arnevdaele/esx_simplegarages
Support: leave a reply on this topic

Installation instructions can be found in the Github readme.

NOTE
This system only works on ESX 1.2 due to the money functions. I’ll change it up to work on ESX1 with a config option later.

See y’all later,

Arne

11 Likes

Very noice, I know people are going to appreciate these features!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll probably give it some more features in the near future as its pretty simple and ‘small’ right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

man you are on fire! rolling out blockbusters every time i refresh the page.

1 Like

Thanks man! Really appreciate these kind of replies :smiley:

This keeps me motivated to even do more haha

1 Like

This looks brilliant! I don’t believe it does but to be sure, this doesn’t have personal esx_property tied garages, correct?

1 Like

No, at this time it doesn’t :slight_smile: I can take a look to implement support for esx_property if its a nice-to-have

It’d be cool to see, it’s something in esx_advanced_garage that is nice.

Overall though, absolutely solid release :smiley:

I’ll have a look later today :smiley:

Nice, i got very similar, but more advanced (cars in garage visible for all, paid transport between garages, garage spot limits, pagination, etc) own garage system.
I think you forget to mention that people should define default garage, or implement default garage selection into vehicleshop, because it can happen that someone buys a car and dont store it.

Hello, when I try to store the vehicle, he tells me that it does not belong to anyone.
I look on the Database and my vehicle is well registered

Getting this error.

Tried creating the owned_vehicles from scratch, same issue. Nothing to do with how I imported the sql I’m fairly certain.

Error is coming from this code:

Any ideas?

Issue with the callback, will be fixed in a minute.

1 Like

Default garage is set up through a default column value in the database. If you don’t park your car, its ment to go to the public impound. Players will always need to park them.

Thanks for the quick fix. Appreciate it. Script looks great, was sad when it didn’t work.

Could you drop a screenshot of your owned_vehicles table too?

I want to note that this looks messed up because I’m tweaking things right now.

I also renamed ‘square’ to ‘sapcounsel’ (then even tried renaming ‘sapcounsel’ to ‘square’ in the config file.) Same error both times.

You’re missing the ‘type’ varchar(50) column which should have a default value set to ‘car’.

Also pushed an update temporary deleting the checkPlate callback since I didn’t test that one and its giving errors. I’ll fix that when I’m back at my PC.

1 Like

Not great with sql but I figure this is right.

Correct