ESX SimpleGarages - Advanced lightweight garage system

Thank you this worked.

Can someone tell me how I can edit the script to be able to park boats and planes and helicopters and so on?

Do you know of a way to make a garage for only police and ems with this?

Hi, it’s actually not that complicated. Ill give an example, but i wrote it in portuguese :smiley:

First you need to add garages to your config.lua:

Config.GaragemPrivadas = { 
	policia = {   -- name of the garage
		trabalho = 'police', -- job 
		offtrabalho = 'offpolice', -- off service because i use esx_duty
		garageName = "Garagem Privada PSP", -- text that will show up at the marker
		getVehicle = vector3(457.331, -978.633, 25.690),
        spawnPoint = {
            coords = vector3(449.808, -976.428, 25.821),
            heading = 88.593
        },
		storeVehicle = vector3(452.439, -990.013, 25.690)
	}
}

Then you will beed to load up the new garages on the client.lua this is 2 parts, one to store the vehicle and another to pick up the vehicle. Just add this next to the other garages / impounds:

-- Garagens Privadas (para trabalhadores psp inem mecanico etc)
        --criacao de blip por trabalho para garagem privada
		--apenas quando estiverem de servico vao ter acesso a garagem
		for k, v in pairs (Config.GaragemPrivadas) do 
            if ESX.PlayerData.job.name == v.trabalho or ESX.PlayerData.job.name == v.offtrabalho then
                if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z) <= 15 then
                    DrawMarker(2, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.3, 0.2, 0.15, 255, 0, 0, 222, false, false, false, true, false, false, false)
                    if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z) <= 1.5 then
                        if not IsPedInAnyVehicle(playerPed) then
                            DrawText3D(v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z + 0.25, '~g~E~w~ -  Abrir Garagem')
                            if IsControlJustReleased(0, 38) then
                                openGarageMenu(k)
								currentGarage = v
                            end
                        end
                    elseif GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z) <= 5 then
                        DrawText3D(v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z + 0.25, v.garageName)
                    end
                end

-- criacao de blip para levantar o carro!
				if IsPedInAnyVehicle(playerPed) then
					if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.storeVehicle.x, v.storeVehicle.y, v.storeVehicle.z) <= 15 then
						DrawMarker(1, v.storeVehicle.x, v.storeVehicle.y, v.storeVehicle.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.5, 1.9, 1.0, 200, 0, 0, 222, false, false, false, true, false, false, false)
						if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.storeVehicle.x, v.storeVehicle.y, v.storeVehicle.z) <= 2.5 then
							DrawText3D(v.storeVehicle.x, v.storeVehicle.y, v.storeVehicle.z + 0.25, '~g~E~w~ - Guardar VeĂ­culo')
								storeVehicle(k)
								currentGarage = v
							end
						elseif GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.storeVehicle.x, v.storeVehicle.y, v.storeVehicle.z) <= 5 then
							DrawText3D(v.storeVehicle.x, v.storeVehicle.y, v.storeVehicle.z + 0.25, 'Estacionar veĂ­culo...')
						end
					end
				end
			end
		end

Let me know how it goes :smiley:

And how would I add the vehicles to the police garage? Just spawn them as admin and put them in for everyone to use?

I think I understood it wrong. I thought I asked for the employees to be able to park at their work. So they can drive their own cars to the police station for example and park them there.

But u want this for the ems institutions to have their garage? So they can store their emergency vehicles right?

Yes this is correct a garage that only police can use and has a list of cars in the garage and an ems garage with only ems vehicles in the garage :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t use this garage for that because that would imply changing too many scripts. For that you have the garage esx_policejob or the esx_PoliceGarage.

Yeah I just liked the idea of it being a constant garage with damages recorded and the lightweight system this uses. Ahh too bad :frowning:

Doesn’t work for me, I can’t take my parked vehicle even if stored == 1, it skips the if condiction and tells me the vehicle is probably impound, but actually it’s not

Def wanna go into your DB and set TINYINT to INT(1)

add a print(ESX.PlayerData.job.name, v.job) before the line 77

1 of those values is nil, we need to be sure which one of them. At first sight i dont see anything wrong. Will only be able to run / test tonight.

1 Like

@Pride1922 put that right above on line 76 and it says this now:

print(ESX.PlayerData.job.name, v.job)
		for k, v in pairs (Config.PoliceGarage) do 
            if ESX.PlayerData.job.name == v.job or ESX.PlayerData.job.name == v.offjob then
                if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z) <= 15 then
                    DrawMarker(2, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.3, 0.2, 0.15, 255, 0, 0, 222, false, false, false, true, false, false, false)
                    if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z) <= 1.5 then
                            DrawText3D(v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z + 0.25, '~g~E~w~ -  Open Garage')
                                openGarageMenu(k)
								currentGarage = v
                            end
                        end
                    elseif GetDistanceBetweenCoords(playerPosition, v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z) <= 5 then
                    end
                end
	for k, v in pairs (Config.PoliceGarage) do 
                           print(ESX.PlayerData.job.name, v.job)
        if ESX.PlayerData.job.name == v.job or ESX.PlayerData.job.name == v.offjob then
                        DrawText3D(v.getVehicle.x, v.getVehicle.y, v.getVehicle.z + 0.25, '~g~E~w~ -  Open Garage')
                            openGarageMenu(k)
							currentGarage = v
                        end
                    end
                end
            end

main.lua (20.8 KB)

Dropped that in and still getting the main.lua 77 attempt to index a nil value (field ‘job’)

eeeek

1 Like

look at your F8 console, at the error you should have more information (from the print command)

could you post a photo from it here pls?

I got another image for ya as well.

FINALLY got it to print:

BTW it does work if I ensure it after loading into the game completely MANUALLY, but it does not start without me ensuring it after joining and after it spit that error.

Hello everyone, sorry for my English. But i have problem, when i want get my car from depot i have this problem

and this