[ESX] Revive Script (Bring your friends to hospital and revive it)

:ambulance: | Revive Script

Required:
• esx_ambulancejob
• es_extended

What it doing?
• With this script your friend can find you in roleplay and bring you to hospital. In hospital (you can set more coords in config) you press key E and you will be revived. It can be nice, if you don’t have doctors on server or doctors count is low.

Review
• If you give me review, i will be happy. Sorry for my english, i am from Czech Republic. :grinning:

Download:
https://github.com/itIsMaku/revivescript

Developers:
• Svejdarpa#4136 & itIsMaku#0001

16 Likes

nice one :smiley: like it
good work with this . have lookt 4 one of this

1 Like

You’re welcome. :wink:

1 Like

dont know if is good ideia be free

1 Like

In next update there will be feature with Config.price = xxx.

Great work! but hasn’t this been out for almost 2 years in the standard mythic_hospital script? :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t know what is mythic_hospital. :laughing:

1 Like

I might of been around fivem for way too long XDDD maybe its a discontinued release :stuck_out_tongue:

good job though!

2 Likes

:heartpulse:

1 Like

Money won’t remove ,dude.

1 Like

money wont remove it adds and u can just spam it for money need help

2 Likes

So , what is this config.price function ?
set up to any number , won’t remove bag money

I wrote IN NEXT UPDATE.

this is already a thing :confused: and has been for along time

Update 1.1

• Added config option Config.Price = xxx. It will remove specified money from player on revive. If player don’t have specified money, he won’t be revived.

• Added config option Config.GiveSocietyMoney = true/false . If GiveSocietyMoney is true, specified society (setuped society at Config.Society = “society_xxx”) will get money from player.

• Text is now bigger.

Link: https://github.com/itIsMaku/revivescript/releases/tag/1.1

When a player uses this function, they are healed, charged, spawned, but the “respawn timer” is still shown and they are stuck in place.

Can you send me your esx_ambulancejob?

1 Like

esx_ambulancejob.rar (45.3 KB)

Created a few PR’s to include a config option to disable check-in function when a specific amount of EMS players are connected, since this could ‘kill’ a lot of EMS RP’s because of people just wanting to quickly revive a friend and so on.

Happen to see what my problem was?