[📕] [ESX/ QBcore] - Woodcutting-job🪓

[:wave:]Hello good to see you again, I am here with a new job that i was working on for a long time.
So here is all the information that you need to know.

[:closed_book:]About the job: The woodcutting job includes 3 parts that you need to pass in order to get the payment, here are the steps:

1. Get a hatchet and start cutting the trees that marked for you with the name ‘Harvest Spot’ in the map.
    You need to have at least 15 Wood logs for the next station.

2. Next station called ‘Wood Processing’, there you will be able to process your 15 wood logs and get 15 Processed wood.

3. Last station called ‘Wood Sell’, go to sell all of your 15 Processed wood for the good payment:) then decide if you want to keep working or take a rest:).

[:closed_book:]Script Features:
→ When a player has 15 wood logs while cutting trees he wont be able to get more then 15 wood logs.
This feature exists to block the farming option, i recommend you as well to limit players from holding more then 15 or 30 wood logs in their vehicle trunk.

→ Player can only process 15 wood logs and not under this limit.

→ Player can sell 15 Processed wood and not under this limit.

[:closed_book:]Script Settings:
Config.Lua - > will give you the option to switch between the old esx to the new one (esx legacy).
If you are using the esx legacy version please set the config to false and do the following thing:
Go to → fxmanifest.lua - > then go to → shared_scripts and then add this line → ‘@es_extended/imports.lua’ under → ‘main/config.lua’.
Server side changes: Line 69 → local Addmoney = math.random (6000, 7000) – change here the price of the wood sell.
There you will be able to change the amount of the money that the player will get, change the numbers to (High or low amount) as your choice.

[:exclamation:]DONT FORGET TO CONNECT THE ITEMS TO YOUR DB, PLEASE ADD YOUR DB NAME HERE: USE DBNAME; IN THE SQL FILE.

[:closed_book:]Pictures from the job:

Script Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhyfJfuPxYo

[:exclamation:]Script Optimization Pictures:
Ms when you are far from the markers of the job:

Ms when you are inside the markers of the job:

[:exclamation:]Note: The script is for esx versions now but as soon as possible i will release an update for qbcore version.
Also the script should get some updates soon, stay tuned.

[:exclamation:]IMPORTANT: I WILL NEED HELP FROM YOU TO TEST MY QBCORE VERSION, IF YOU HAVE A QBCORE SERVER PLEASE CONTACT ME.

[:closed_book:]Script download:

-------- Update - > 16/7/2022 → QBCore Support --------
Here you can get an explanation about the item add if you don’t know: [Tutorial] QBCore - How to add items correctly

Download: GitHub - ArielZ123/Woodcutting-Job-QBCore: OverTrue RolePlay Woodcutting-Job

:closed_book:Note: If you have any problems feel free to share it with me, have a good day :kissing_smiling_eyes:.

[:red_circle:]Latest scripts:

13 Likes

Hey that notification in the previews is dope where did u get that?

id like to use it for all my scripts

Hi it’s pNotify mate.

Good looks i actually checked the sv and found the answer before you answered lol. Apologies for being lazy, nice release tho.

:rofl: ty.

Good job, it’s working on my server although I would like the ax to be an item for people who can misuse the weapon hahaha

Hi thank you for your feedback, I understand what you say there as I said some updates should come in the future and maybe this will be one of them.
Stay tuned.

1 Like

Pls send ur discord id, i can test the script for qbcore

Hi mate, this script is for qbcore as well.

Ow ok but u said this

[:exclamation:]IMPORTANT: I WILL NEED HELP FROM YOU TO TEST MY QBCORE VERSION, IF YOU HAVE A QBCORE SERVER PLEASE CONTACT ME

Yeah but If you scroll down you can see the updates that I did.

Where are the items located i download but there are no images or items to put into the items lua

Hi mate, you need to add the following items:

wood
processed_wood

About the image for the item it’s up to you.

let me know if you need help😊.

1 Like

Beautiful script!

4 Likes

The latest version of ESX 1.10.2 doesn’t work with minerals, as well as wood. You may need to update it! grateful

Hi can you tell me more about the problem please?.

It cannot work in my esx 1.10.2. It told me esx: getSharedObject, but when I replaced it, it asked me to delete the if value in the client. After I deleted it, it will not work!

Fixed