🔑 [ESX][QBCore] Vehicles Keys - Vehicles lock, remote control UI and much more

ok so currently all the npc vehicle doors are unlocked. i think a needed option would be to have the option to lock or unlock all npc spawned/parked cars. Right now buying a car isnt a necessity because you can just endlessly steal npc vehicles without having to first lockpick the doors.

3 Likes

I think this is a great idea and a must 100%

1 Like

Thank you very much :grin:

I’m glad you like the script :+1:

1 Like

No i like the vehicle-keys but i meant to reply to the previous post about adding the script to lock all npc vehicles… i mean whats the point in having vehicle keys when you can steal an npcs.

1 Like

But parked NPCs vehicles are not unlocked, you have to destroy the vehicle window (which can be also be disabled)

for me they are all unlocked was i supposed to turn a certain feature on for the parked cars?

1 Like

Update 1.7

• Fixed an error that happened on script start when using ox inventory
  • Added new option in settings: now you can make that all driving NPC vehicles will be locked
    I want to remember to everyone that the window breaking feature can be completely disabled in integrations/cl_integrations.lua
1 Like

Suggestion: add a default alarm to all ped / temp spawn vehicles that alerts police when being lock picked.

1 Like

hi Jackson listen I have ocs inventory but I try to alarm, it doesn’t let me install or even give and no errors and I don’t understand how I can do it. Can you help me please

1 Like

I don’t use that inventory, registering usable item doesn’t work properly to some people

so it’s can’t do nothing? for ox_inventory to do something to get work allarm for script?

1 Like

I don’t know the reason why usable items don’t work on ox inventory

Update 1.8

• Fixed an issue that caused players to crash related to the option of the last update (all driving NPC vehicles locked)
  • Moved the option which allows to completely disable window breaking feature in the settings in the in-game menu

i not see in vehichle key items to allarm to add in ox_inventory

1 Like

Where did you look exactly ?

intendo xche mi ero spiegato male in inglese, io ho la base ox ma quando provo a installare allarme non me fa e item nei file non li vedo e anche come triggerare i file attraverso la documentazione non riesco a capire in quali file esterni devo triggerare ecc.

Update 1.9

• Added a new event to self give the current vehicle keys, this event will be extremely easy since it’s a copy paste line
  • Added chance to alert police when stealing NPCs vehicles

When I stole my car, I was able to start the engine with the G key without hotwiring.
( QBcore )

Hello, it means it’s another script engine start feature which is turning on the vehicle, not the Vehicles Keys’ one

1 Like

Did you fixed it? I have the same problem :frowning:

2 Likes