• Synchronized with other players
  • Working with Asset Escrow
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~2000
Requirements ESX/QBCore
Support Yes
6 Likes

Good job, can i make more then 2 types of cargos? example - gas, fuel, gravel etc?

1 Like

Of course it is - the code is open source. I also have some plans for further development of this script :wink:

1 Like

ooo yes you are back

nice script bro

2 Likes

inside scripts always legit. bravo!

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Nice script so far. Im having issues with even getting the truck to go forward. I noticed in the YT video it had notifications. Is their something I need to trigger?

3 Likes

The script uses the bulletin notification. Change the notifications to your own or install the mentioned ones. :wink:

Using the inside-scripts from ESX to QB framework for years, all scripts work fine with no bugs found. Excellent job here! We are looking forward to have more RP oriented scripts (like this great trucker job) on Qbcore!

2 Likes

I hope it involves a progression system like the expensive 45.00 trucking script. Itll give players more to work for. I make bet with my players for in game money. We would do 10 deliveries whoever is done first gets the the pot.

1 Like

I am having this issue

1 Like

change notification system

We can’t run this script, can’t get your response, need to install tutorial, hosted version

Good afternoon,

because the script gives me a warning all the time??

Tebex Offline so script is not use able anymore

The link has been updated, everything is working now.