đŸšȘ [ESX/QBCore] Doors Creator - Easily create doors in-game

Update 3.3

• Updated Spanish translations

Can I create double doors with the script?

1 Like

Hello, sure you can :+1:

should allow police to breach doors for warrants etc

Update 3.4

• Fixed a syntax error in Spanish translations
  • Added Lithuanian translations

Could you add a feature so when you lockpick a door it temp gives you the top job role so you can rob the stashes.

Amazing resource to add for your server! Saved countless hours with our team being able to quickly add, modify, and delete doors. Very user friendly! 10/10 highly recommend! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m happy of that :grin:

Update 3.4.1

• Fixed a typo in Lithuanian translations that caused script errors

I would ask that something good and meaningful is finally implemented.

1. It would be good if you can automatically put the locks in the middle of the door. On the script side make it so that the lock sits there predefined. Whether you have a door, double door or gate.
  2. Two different settings for doors. Render Distance and Interaction Distance. The render distance describes how far you can see the goal. e.g. 20m. The interaction distance describes from how many meters you can open the gate/door.
  3. The lock MUST FINALLY load faster. When you have an LSPD job and you have to run out, you always have to wait a very long time because those locks don’t load fast enough.
  4. Another point:
    Please do the whole thing in such a way that you can only interact with the lock that is in your immediate vicinity and you are looking at it.

Take ModFreakz’s Doorlock Script as an example!

That’s one of the reasons why the Doorscreator has become uninteresting for me. Although I just think the whole ingame setting is super cool. However, it is not really usable in this aspect.

1 Like

In integrations/cl_integrations.lua you can change the refresh time of INTERACTION_POINTS_REFRESH

To me it doesn’t seem many people are complaining about the issues you are talking about, you should note that your specific needs not always are everyone’s needs

Have a great day :grin:

Its Just an Suggestion. I testet some door Scripts. And would u add this, it would be to easy and so nice to create doors. And then would the Script Perfect.

1 Like

Yes in fact for “issues” I was referring to the third point, I appreciate the suggestions I wasn’t saying anything for them :+1:

Maybe i can send u on your Discord an Video about this.

1 Like

Hello, first of all I would like to express my greatest respect for this incredibly good script. All your scripts are great. Good job, keep it up.

I have a suggestion for the Doors Creator script.

A new category “Teleport Points” you can add teleport points and keep selecting from where to teleport to where you want to be teleported by pressing E at the point, just like in Job Creator.
In addition, there should be a possibility to open / close them if necessary (maybe adjustable which key to open / close, E just normal to enter) if you have a certain job / rank, or with a code, one or more identifiers, or even other possibilities. But every player should be able to enter it when it is open.

That would be really great. I think that would make things easier for a lot of people.

I wish everyone a pleasant evening.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind words :heart:

Sure

1 Like

Update 3.5.1

• Updated the text which appears on translations error, to avoid doubts
  • Updated internal function which could cause crash in very rare cases
1 Like

Hello, I have a suggestion for the Doors Creator script.

A button or something that sets the icon automatically in the middle of the door so that you don’t have to set i manually every time. Like an extra option so that you can set it manually and automatically.

I think it would be a useful feature and it would create doors easier.

I appreciate your work and thank you a lot, your scripts are awesome please go on with it .

1 Like

There should be a way to set the hotkey for locking/unlocking the door. I just saw that your locales are hardcoded to ‘E’, perhaps you could include the field to change it in current_config.json?
E.g. “doorlockHotkey”: 38 [SOLVED]
KEY_TO_TOGGLE_DOOR_STATUS = 38 (inside cl_integrations.lua)

There should be a way to hide the door label. Icon/float text/invisible. It will be nice to hide the float text when the heist minigame opens or have the option to hide the door label completely.

1 Like

cl_integrations.lua → KEY_TO_TOGGLE_DOOR_STATUS

About the hide door icon it seems a good idea with an export