šŸšŖ [ESX/QBCore] Doors Creator - Easily create doors in-game

Some of our User have the Problem, that the lock flickers, how can they fix this ?

2 Likes

nice job

1 Like

Thank you

Hello, is there a way I can replicate it?

Update 1.2.1

• Hopefully fixed all bugs for doors that couldnā€™t be found (especially/only in modded maps)
  • Desync issues should be fixed
2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

The script works perfectly to my Server and the nice Ingame-UI makes processes soo easyā€¦ :grinning:

Thank you very much, Iā€™m glad you like the script

2 Likes

Sorry that I didnā€™t reply on your last post regarding my post, it works now, but sometimes there are problems that door should be locke, but some people can go through the doors.

But it is a very nice script and i want to thank you. It saves me from headaches with other doorlocks

2 Likes

Geldgeier !

1 Like

You are welcome, anyway Iā€™m working on the issue of desync :+1:

Hello, what?

1 Like

Update 1.3.1

• Fixed the bug when doors were too far and couldnā€™t be locked/unlocked anymore
  • Fixed some Spanish translations

Add option to make door locks on steamID (hex)

2 Likes

Hi!

this is awesome. Iā€™ve got two questions:

• Is the code that checks for item possession editable (or could it be made editable)? I would like to use a single key item with (ox_inventory, in my case) metadata.
  • Is there any (documented/meant to be used) export to programmatically open/close doors? (for example to use this resource for all prison cellā€™s, heistsā€™, etc doors).
1 Like

Hello jak, amazing work as always, do we have the option change the location of the menu dialog where you write the code to bottom-left, bottom-right etc. for streamers to be able to hide it or some other streamer friendly option like showing dots instead of the numbers?

1 Like

Hi

This is the function that can be edited about the required item

About the documentation, this can be useful set door state

1 Like

Hi, you can edit esx_menu_dialog to change the style of it :+1:

1 Like

Update 1.4.0

• Added new export to set the door state programmatically
  • Added new export to get all doors
  • Added new export to get all buildings
  • Added new export to get building data
  • Added new export to return the closest active door
  • Now the function that checks the required item can be edited in sv_integrations.lua
2 Likes

not sure if this has it already as i hacvent checked yet but when your lockpicking a door. have it set an alert to the police so they can intercept.

also cos many people use different job names for police have a section in the config allowing people to add the jobs that gets the alerts.

config.job = (ā€˜policeā€™, ā€˜sheriffā€™),

think that may be a good addition

1 Like

well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 1.4.5

• Fixed issue that happened when while entering the code the user pressed ESC
  • Added new doors to the default list
  • Fixed the server side check that wasnā€™t used in certain cases
  • Fixed an error that was happening in case a door didnā€™t require any job

Very good work

1 Like