[ESX/QB/OX/STANDALONE] LB Phone - Advanced & performance friendly phone

Quasar is working on adding support, not sure how long it will take though.

3 Likes

i have a few jobs that players can own, like mechanics, i dont use the original mechanic job from qbcore, instead i have like a job called lscustom for a mechanic place then another like autorepairs job for another oneā€¦ its possible have some way in this phone to players create an ticket to these jobs ?

ex.: player can use their phone to send a lscustom message asking for help ? today i have created commands that send a dispatch to the jobs, like ā€œ/lscustom messageā€ will send a message to the lscustom mechanics and will trigger the dispatch (cd_dispatch) so they can get the sender location.

There is a services app where you can send messages to companies

awesome! so iā€™m able to add custom companies to the services app, right ?

Yes, you can add custom companies.

1 Like

thats great!! tysm!!

Will this still work with MySQL? I would assume (or hope) so since MariaDB is so similar?

Also does it support multiple characters with standalone mode? Like playerā€™s live swapping characters with their own phones

Edit: having trouble setting this phone up in standalone mode for anyone wondering

MariaDB is backward compatible with MySQL, so you can just convert to MariaDB.

Yes, it supports multi-character scripts. You just need to implement it. We recommend editing the GetIdentifier function. Since you have a custom framework, you should have a dev that knows what to do. To handle changing characters mid-game, you can take a look at the client side qb.lua file to see how we handle this.

RegisterNetEvent("QBCore:Client:OnPlayerUnload", LogOut)
RegisterNetEvent("QBCore:Client:OnPlayerLoaded", FetchPhone)

Whether you can add Chinese

Anyone else have issues with new text message conversations not appearing in the conversation list of the messages app?

The toast notifications appear and everything but when you go to reply the new conversation does not appear so you cannot click on it to reply

We donā€™t speak Chinese so we canā€™t add it, however, you can add it here: GitHub - lbphone/lb-phone-locales: Offical locale files for https://lbphone.com.

This is a known bug that happens due to the cache system. We are working on a fix, should come out this weekend.

2 Likes

Modify the tables in your db a column is missing and he never puts in an upgrade sql

Sounds good, looking forward to that getting fixed so we can use this!

valet options arenā€™t working with cd_garage and unique phones not working with qs inventory esx

Iā€™ve tried the discord for help so trying here :slight_smile:

Any idea when the tinder save button will be fixed?

You are not able to edit your Tinder profile once created at the moment

Works perfectly fine.

Not for me though, I am using Maria DB and imported everything and most of everything else works fine

And I am not the only one who has reported this, here is another person saying this from the discord: Discord

For more info, I donā€™t even see any errors in server or client console when clicking save; but nothing happens

Can you send a video / screenshot of it? The person who had the issue that you sent a link to did not set any images, not sure how you intend to use tinder without photos.

Would this work with ND_Core?

ā€œCan you send a video / screenshot of it? The person who had the issue that you sent a link to did not set any images, not sure how you intend to use tinder without photos.ā€

I tried it with images set, one and two, both seemed not to work

But I realized just now (the next day and a server restart later) that it did indeed update which is good news

So the real issue is it does not immediately update for whatever reason. Once I exit out of the app all my changes appear to be lost