[ESX/QB/OX/STANDALONE] LB Phone - Advanced & performance friendly phone

I have seen many, but whatever.

sureā€¦ joined from a day :rofl:

Is this script compatible with multicharacter

Yes, the phone works with multicharacter scripts. Both ESX and qb-core works out of the box (txAdmin recipes), if you use a custom framework you will have to edit the functions so that they match.

Why do you have the same number on all your characters?

You do not have the same number if you use up-to-date scripts. If all characters have the same number, that means you have not set it up for your multicharacter system. We can not help you with that, ask your dev / the creator of your multicharacter script to help you.

Do you know if the phone is compatible with KASHacters Multi Character

Yes, but you have to add it in kashacters

1 Like

How do i do that

In the server.lua, Ask KASH for support.

I canā€™t se a server.lua i the files

1 Like

Where

Friend buy this to us

• Transfered it to my owner server friend
  • My friend come on discord to claim role
  • Transaction Id already claimed ?!
  • Claim Breze to check this situation
  • Breze banned me for 24h
1 Like

Are you saying that Breze is trafficking children? Good luck with your phone!

We have not said that the bug has been patched. I have told you that it is a low-priority bug, and we prioritize game-breaking bugs, such as the memory leak that got fixed in the latest update.

You get banned if you donā€™t follow the rules, such as raiding our server. If you follow the rules (creating a bug report, not spamming support / general), you will not get banned.

You are supposed to create bug reports, not open tickets. Your friends got banned because all of you sent the same message.

ā€œEssentialā€ is debatable. Only you and your friends have requested it. I have also explained to you that it is a useless feature that will only use server resources without any reason. Instagram live is actually useful for roleplaying scenarios, as you can RP as an influencer and see what your friends and enemies are up to.

only lies

Oh you do it and is visible to everyone in your discord as solved in forum section.
I canā€™t understand what you think to obtain with liesā€¦

Hello, I bought the LB phone, where can I download the scriptļ¼Ÿļ¼Ÿ

You can download the script at Cfx.re server key management (fivem.net)

How to open the phone after my script is installed? Can I change the shortcut key

Can Twitter and INS save pictures locally, because it is not convenient for me to link them in China