[ESX/QB/OX/STANDALONE] LB Phone - Advanced & performance friendly phone

lb-phone settings bug - YouTube THIS IS A BUG

1 Like

ALSO THIS lb-phone Translation BUG - YouTube

1 Like

Happy new year to everyone.

I’m here to tell you about my experience.
I state that I am a developer of various scripts for FiveM servers, I have many years of experience behind me.
I don’t want to discredit the product, but I want to denounce the lack of competence and total disregard of the customer by the after-sales assistance.
Unfortunately out of necessity I had to translate the language for a non-English server.
This led me to have serious difficulties due to the encryption of some files involved.
I opened a report on the indicated discord server and was abused, humiliated and blocked.
I want to share a short movie of html bug and translation bug that unequivocally shows the presence of bug.
Not only did I install a new server to see if the problem was mine, I also tried several times to have a peaceful dialogue with support, but was denied by closing the ticket in my face.
I have tried the product on other servers and the problem occurs on all of them.
So if you buy it, you better watch the video and accept the fact that no one will ever want to fix it.
I think this is due to the community.

Great idea, bad execution.

2 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

You’re making a really bad impression, if on one side it translates and on the other it doesn’t, it’s obviously your mistake. But what kind of problems do you have in dealing with mistakes? Making mistakes is human and it happens to those who do things, there is no perfection. But there is education and the will to correct mistakes.

Amazing work you’ve done! The Phone is really nice!
Unfortunately, it is now a requirement for large servers to have a fully accessible code. Do you think you can release another version of this phone with a fully accessible code?

Finally a new update that probably solve some of the BUG that make me banned from Discord after i have pay more than 100$. No refund policy also if escrowed and he can revoke access. Loaf is a good man and a skilled scripter as everyone know, I can’t understand why Breze is involved in this, talk with Loaf before buy and never tell the BUG word to Breze or you will be banned.

1 Like

20 days of waiting, translation problem solved, HTML BUG still present. This mean Loaf reputation confirmed, Breze involvment is a great error. May be Breze is better for horse betting?

Hey,

Due to leakers & re-sellers, we’re not going to release the full source code.
Everything you would need to edit is open-sourced, such as framework related files, etc.

1 Like

After a month of use, HTML BUG is present, no fixes for it. It have other major BUG but i can’t have support because if you say the truth, Breze BAN YOU FROM DISCORD. If anyone need to buy this phone, I offer a try into my server, so you can KNOW BUGS BEFORE BUY AND BEGIN BANNED.

7 Likes

Finally in 2023 the world’s first smartphone without the ability to delete recent calls. xD Breze rules.

3 Likes

it’s really frustrating dealing with someone who thinks they are perfect. Even when basic needs such as the ability to delete recent calls are shown, but support replies NO, it will not be implemented. Yet the product is not cheap.

2 Likes

Amazing job loaf, love it :)))

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy our phone!

1 Like

It’s fascinating how you (and your friends, aka staff members) are the only ones who have found issues with the phone. The bug is minimal, doesn’t break anything, and only happens in a menu that barely anyone uses. Not a high-priority bug at all.

You have not reported any “major bug”, just a bug that appears in the setting screen (where you have to press the go back button twice)

You did not get banned because “you told the truth”, you got banned because you (and your friends) joined our discord and spammed it. The customer has not been banned and is able to get support by creating bug reports and opening tickets.

No one has requested this, only you. Having the ability to delete recent phone calls would require saving twice the amount of data. Not optimal for large servers. And it is definitely not a necessary feature on a phone for a video-game, it’s barely even used on real phones.

1 Like

It is more fascinating read in the blog “BUG SOLVED” and see in game that this is false, also remove post that show you tell lie is really professional.

it is impossible from who are banned, and I live the fear that I could be banned too if I show BUG

Yet another lie, Breze close any ticket we try to open for solve your BUG. My community is frustrated about this and for this reason have take place in your discord, Breze deleted proof immediately and he continued to ban anyone tell our segnalation is true, making fun of and banning everyone.

Since it is presented as a product for server roleplay and since it is essential to be able to delete the history of calls and messages, your words clash with the possibility of live instagram, which is much more useless even if appreciated.

Beyond all this, education, knowing how to be in the trade, are not things for capricious children, you should first of all learn to treat the customer and not lie in front of the obvious

1 Like

This is the best paid phone out there, keep up the good work.

1 Like

said the one who has never seen another…

200 players open ticket for this, it would seem more useless to do instagram live from a game phone

Not a single person apart from you have requested it.