[ESX/QB/ND] Police App for LB Phone

Hello!

We are proud to introduce our police app for LB Phone. It is like a mini MDT in your phone. Police officers can access it to look up people and vehicles to see if they are wanted, have been involved in crime or see notes about them. The app will automatically get removed from your phone once your job changes from a police officer, and will get re-added as soon as you are employed as an officer again. You can configure multiple jobs that have access to the app in the config, and if it should be automatically installed for officers.

Please note that this app requires that you have LB Phone, and will not work without it.

Purchase: Tebex (€9.99)
YouTube preview:

There are 4 different pages:

• Incidents
    • Browse incidents (crimes), see if they are solved or unsolved and see the people and officers involved.
  • Add incident
    • Add an incident (crime), you can write a detailed description and add the officers and people involved.
  • Person lookup
    • Look up a person to see notes, if they are wanted, and incidents / crimes they have been involved in
  • Vehicle lookup
    • Look up a vehicle to see the owner, notes about the vehicle, and if it is wanted.
Code is accessible No (only config & framework files)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200 jsx, 500 lua
Requirements LB Phone, es_extended, qb-core or ND_Core
Support Yes
5 Likes

This is a joke right? You should work with the LB devs and release this as a free app within the phone itself.

Up to the devs of LB Phone to purchase the app from us. We have spent time on it and would not want to give it away for free, time is money. The app has the essential features of MDT scripts selling for 80€, but only costs 9.99€. Other people sell apps for phones costing 50€ and above, what’s the joke?

4 Likes

Hmm looks nice! Wondering how much triggers there is for me to place out in all of the scripts that sends alerts. Since I already have cd_dispatch built in all scripts I don’t feel like adding it once again. Or is it possible to turn off alerts/incidents page?

1 Like

Thank you! The incidents tab is mainly made for police to be able to organize investigations regarding bank robberies etc, and can not be disabled at the moment. We can add the event used by cd_dispatch to make it show up.

The script has been updated, it now works with [WIP] ND Core!

1 Like

Is it possible to integrate this with ps-mdt and ps-dispatch?

3 Likes

link not work

1 Like

link dont work

2 Likes

i wish! :smiley:

1 Like