[ESX] Police MDT (PDA format)

Police MDT
This script is a new version of Police MDT but using a PDA format, simple and minimalistic to make easier and faster the police job. It also incorporates an ingame camera as a tool to identify people, billing, licences, notes…

Prerequisites
You’ll need basic ESX framework and some other specific detailed in the github.

Download Link

Installation

• Place the folder under resources and add it to server.cfg
  • Execute the sql file on your database
  • Check config file and define your webhook if you want to use the ingame camera

Usage
Press “Page Down” to open and “Escape” to close it or use “/mdt” in chat.

Video

Author
LordDangerous

Acknowledgments
This is my first script so don’t expect it to be perfect and share your bugs and improvements so we can all make it better.
You can customize using the local file and editing html.

License
Don’t share it without permission or claim this code like yours.

10 Likes

Sick, maybe make a Standalone Option with Sonoran CAD Support?

2 Likes

i love it, thanks for making it free also

I’m glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tyy! I don’t know about this CAD system but feel free to make it yourself.

1 Like

I always get this message when I want to create a note:

[  script:mysql-async] [ERROR] [MySQL] [duckymdt] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT `firstname`, `lastname` FROM `users` WHERE name='Heinrich Krone'": ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'
[     script:duckymdt] SCRIPT ERROR: @duckymdt/server.lua:229: attempt to index a nil value (local 'name')

and then he knocks out another mistake for me:

[  script:mysql-async] [ERROR] [MySQL] [duckymdt] An error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM `fine_types": ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '`fine_types' at line 1

I am getting the same with Fine_Types

when I select a fine from the fine_types in the mdt, he always tells me:

['error_adding_fine'] = 'Fehler, dieser Spieler ist nicht in der Stadt',

I don’t get an error in the console for it

This is actually sick, we might use this!

To solve the note error when you want to create it check your database and search in table users if you have a column named “name”, if you don’t have it or you have another name you need to create a new column or change the name in the script or in the database.

The other mistake is my fault cause I missed a character after fine_types. This is the code you need to replace in line 175 of server.lua:

local fines = MySQL.Sync.fetchAll("SELECT * FROM `fine_types`")

or use git clone in my repo where i updated the error.

Thanks for submitting your errors and I’ll help you if you need more in depth help with the first error!

1 Like

Player must be connected in order to add a fine to him!

1 Like

Thanks!! Feel free to use it

1 Like

When I try to change the language it stays its default. Any ideas to fix?

I don’t know what you mean, can you send a screenshot or give more details?

Mola Mucho lo único que cuando quiero añadir una imagen y me abre la cámara ni hace la foto ni vuelve hacia atrás .

Tienes que configurar el webhook en el fichero config.file!

1 Like

Nice job!

First of all, Nice job!!!
I have a little problem, when i search by name don´t working, not print the name.
Because when i search of Vehicles working perfectly.

Any errors in console? I can’t help you if you don’t provide more details sorry.

Mabye some MDW too? like the computer inside a vehicle???