[ESX][PAID] Eclipse character creation

Write to Douglas on Discord, he will send you the latest version of the phone with some fixes.

you can update the requirement when enter first name & last name

I use cui_character at the moment but want to change now. Is it easy to switch from cui_character to this one if I already have around 50 active player?

You can add any regExp checks to the fields, nothing complicated there.

If you have ESX, there should be nothing complicated.

I can’t run the C# file for editing i use esx

1 Like

Their system for support is kind of weird to me, they don’t really do. Like most servers do and have a ticket system but instead go by dms. For me they helped me solve my problem. But it would be nice to have a channel where users can help each other solve problems or put common problems in a faq channel for users.

Thanks for the review. We will definitely improve the feedback system. Stay tuned.

you know how? because cui_character uses other variable names for the skin field.

1 Like

How to decompile to change the spawnpoint ?

so i am trying to purchase this , i have tried and several others have too just keeps denying us

There is a folder with the sources, you can open in any visual editor, such as Viusal Studio, replace the coordinates and build project.

I have only the build file and when i try to decompile and build after the modify i have many errors.

is`s definely not working

Is it compatible with ESX legacy and esx_multicharacter?

It compatible with ESX legacy, but not with esx_multicharacter. It only Character Creation.

The script have high resmon usage served side ad client side. Il possible to fix it ?

write me in dm

I get that please help

Did you put it in the resource folder and not in some sub folder?