[ESX][PAID] Eclipse character creation

The point right now is how you treated your customers.
We asked for a refund, but Douglas said that he couldn’t refund the money “for what works”.

Right now we demand to have our money back.
The least you can do now is to run us through how to get a refund from Tebex.
Since you quoted “If you want, you can refund money back in Tebex.”

1 Like

We gave you the error that we get.

You have not gave us a clue on what this could be. You just tossed some esx_skin and skinchanger edits at us hoping that was the issue.

3 Likes

We try to help all our customers, although it looks different in this thread. I’m sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I have contacted douglas and he promised to write back to you. In any case, it is your right as a customer to get your money back, tebex has an option to do so.

I don’t think there was a misunderstanding here.
Here are screenshots of how we were being treated as customers.

Lets hope something changes in the future.

write me in discord again. I can’t find you. I help you

Well, from what I can gather from the screenshots from the disappointed customers, I can see some poor customer service support going on.

While yes, perhaps there were attempts to help ammend and fix the script for them, but the script was stoll eventually never fixed. So, why was a refund process rejected? Also, should the refund process not be initiated by the seller? How can you ask them to initiate the refund process by themselves?

If anything, responsibilities as script developers do not seem present and understood. I will pass on this script, just from the fear of wasting my own money on non-compatible/working script for my server while the developers use the proceeds to buy themselves a pint of beer and bag of chips.

2 Likes

Sale or the offering of resources being sold outside of the Tebex platform is a violation of our Terms of Service. When you have rectified this issue, flag your post and we will discuss your relisting options.

I’ve found another problem in the script, when you are choosing your gender it won’t effect anything and it stays on female gender.

nvm fixed that.

I was just writing you back, I’m glad it was successful.

Don’t waste the time on this requested refund 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything. This script comes shipped with F8 spam and errors. Support lacks a lot. Hardly works on a live server with more then 20 people. Cool idea but the dev need to do some rework.

Hi, douglas has contacted everyone in this thread who has had problems. Were you able to contact him? About the refund: 2 people contacted me by mail, one received it, the other will receive it in a couple of days. I take it you are the second?

For me the script work very well, Douglas is really nice and he helped me for 2 days until the script works

2 Likes

No ones contacted me about it. I’d love to have it work or get a refund. Sick of having it sit and collect dust when I did everything I was given and when it “worked” it still tossed errors left and right.

Did u email Tebex with the refund request?

Hi, strange situation, helped everyone who applied. Anyway, if you want to issue a refund, email me at ka3anow@yandex.ru with your Transaction ID.

On the ESX version, why is there a cancel button that doesn’t do anything but leave the player stranded with no way out?

1 Like