[ESX][PAID] AFK Checker

Description

This script constantly checks the people on your server who are afk, after a certain period of time asks people for math operation and kicks those who do not respond to that operation.

Config Example

Config, Locale = {}, {}

Config.locale = "en"
Config.maxAfkTime = 900 -- Maximum AFK Time
Config.maxAnswerTime = 40 -- Maximum Answer Time
Config.dontKickAdmins = true -- When its true, it doesn't kick admins and super admins. (only for esx)
Config.minPlayersToEnable = 0 -- Minimum players to enable script
Config.enableOnlyServerIsFull = true -- Enable script if only server is full

Not encrypted

This resource will come with the source code, we expect you to support our work and not leak or resell the code.

Purchase

You will find more information about this resource and how to proceed to purchase my Tebex Store

Other Scripts
M-HUD
Fishing
MNotify

2 Likes

Well from what I can see this is a little bit more in-depth with a question, rather than movement to determine if the player is actually at their system, and not AFK or using a AFK mover.

Requires to contact after purchase, this should not be a requirement. Make your package a downloadable package so people receive the download upon purchase.

This script can gets server’s maxplayers, checks online players, checks user group, asks a mat. operation waits for an input. This is not the script you shared.

Yes, you are right. This is not a simple AFK or Not AFK system.

Make for vRP please!!!

i am having an issue that after the first time i go AFK and type in the code i cant go afk again. Also moving doesnt stop the count. I still get kicked.

Does your problem continue?

Nice one, but there was a free script exactly like this like 2 years ago :confused:

3 Likes