weight = 1,
		stack = true,
		close = true,
		description = nil,
}, 
  • Step 3

path ox_inventory/modules/item/client.lua

Item('itemname', function(data, slot)
	exports.ars_billing:useBillingItem(data)
end)

DEPENDENCIES

- es_extended
- ox_lib
- ox_inventory
- esx_addonaccount

PREVIEW

Download

My other releases

6 Likes

Really good release and nice idea, but what if the player just throws away the invoice

1 Like

then what?

then nothing no ? they dont have bill

why they gonna drop it tho? and btw its open source you can edit how ever u want

Please update to prevent dropping the bill, and please add automatic payment If you don’t pay the bill, it will be deducted after limited days, please Picture of the bill, please

nice work but yes

you need to add prevent dropping the bill at least if not players will drop the bills

1 Like

need Biling work in Chezza Inventory

Awesome job, but yeah I think what others are saying is important. If it’s gonna be item based it has to be impossible to get rid of the item. Or at least configurable to be so and secondly need some sort of automatic payment if player doesn’t pay the bill (again, at least make that configurable). With those features, this could be perfect!

Once I put the command, the mouse shows up but thats everything that happens. I am sure I am missing a context menu but which one is it?

I believe this was made with a Roleplay purpose in mind, forcing to not drop the bill would be a limitation for such purpose.

when I use the invoice nothing happens, do you have a solution?

check if you did everything right read the installation

Awsome script, I have a small issue, the metedata is not showing when i hover, any fix for that ?

any errors? if you restart your script the metadata doesnt show up because its displayed on a player join

No errors so far. Will check again. Thank you !

error

try updating ox_lib

1 Like

Love that.