[ESX/Non ESX] The Ultimate Phone Tracker (Highly customizable) - Phone Tracker Pro

Hello DoW-Moninger,
please provide the error message.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

you can change to ■■■■ ???

q b u s

Hello,
100% ■■■■ support may be a thing in the future. But at the moment there are no plans to add ■■■■ support. However you can use the standalone mode with ■■■■.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

using mdt

Is this script able to be integrated with a phone/tablet script? For instance with [RELEASE] Advanced Illegal Tablet [PAID] [Standalone] [ESX] [VRP]
Reason is because i see plenty of hacking systems that all have the requirement of different items/commands etc. and being able to centralize them to a single source would be nice.

Hello Djinnsective,
it is not integrated to any tablet script at the moment. And that is not planned right now. We might do that in the future, but not at the moment.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

The Tracker always says that the searched number doesn’t exist …
We have OneSync activated.

How can i solve this issue?

Hey,
are there any errors in the console (client and server) and are the MySQL credentials and tables correct?

Hello, Thanks for your answer.

There are no errors in the s and c console, only the message that the number doesn’t exist.
The DB and tables should be correct, but what does IsPhoneNumberString and LicensePrefix mean?

Is it enough that the player is connectet to the server or does the tracking only works when he is using his phone like a call?

We have phone numbers with only 10 digits, no ‘-’ or whatever.

Hey Keiko_Yamato,
IsPhoneNumberString means if your phone numbers are containing anything else than numbers (then it has to be true).
LicensePrefix has to be used if your identifiers (fivem license) are stored in a way that you have to add something in front of it to be working.

And it is enough if the player is connected.

1 Like

The script just don’t work, you enter the number and it doesn’t find anything, tried to talk with dev with days of delay for each answer and he was asking me irrelevant questions and after I did what he was telling me and wasted a lot of my time the server crashed and he told me that it was my problem (propably because I did what he told me to do). After all the script is useless and I wasted 15euro, propably the problem is that I use Zap-hosting as vps and dev refuse to use MySQL cause he doesn’t want to have dependencies even though the script is useless without a framework, also script its encrypted and I can’t even fix it myself since dev can’t. Bottom line if you use Zap for hosting don’t bother buying cause it will never work.

1 Like

Hello nizmogr,
I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the product and your experience with our customer support.
I checked the case, and it looks like there was some confusion regarding the port of the MySQL server.
But I can say, that Phone Tracker Pro does use MySQL, without a third party resource, and it does work on Zap-Hosting servers (we also are Zap-Hosting Partners).

If you want to give our customer support a second try, we would be very happy to help you fix the issue.

Best regards,
your Codineer Digital Team

Hi is there posibility to configure this script that it will track only if person really have their phone in invertory? If so , how to do it ?

Hello ADAM_HUDEC,
sadly this is not possible at the moment.
We might add this feature in the future.

Best regards,
your Codineer Digital Team

Don’t Waste your time or money on this, because it don’t work and Support Sucks…

Hello jzosmooth25,
I am very sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with our product.
Please tell us which issue you were experiencing with it.

Best regards
Alex from Codineer

Messages 28 and 32 on this website are the same thing im experiencing

Hello jzosmooth25,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Please tell us which framework you are using and if there are any error messages in the client or server console.

Best regards
Alex from Codineer

QBCORE, and I got no errors