[ESX] Nitro System

Hello everyone, today I’m here to bring you a Nitro System for ESX. This script was originally made by hypr9xa and you can find the original version here: Boost/Nitro Script By hypr9xa. Also please keep in mind I’m not a big-time LUA dev so there’s a lot I don’t know and a lot I do so just stick with me here and don’t expect a 10+ year dev.

With that being said this version of the Nitro System changes a good chunk of things from the old version. I’ll go ahead and list the things I have changed below!

• Added ESX 1.2+ Support
  • Must be outside and looking at a vehicle to install the nitro bottle
  • Added animation when installing the nitro bottle
  • Changed keybind to activate the nitro/boost to X instead of E
  • Added progressbars when installing the nitro bottle

Requirments

Preview

Streamable (In case the preview breaks)

Download

How To Install

• Download the script from my Github link above.
  • Extract the file and drag it into ur resources folder.
  • Go into the nitro folder then the database folder and find the SQL file needed for ur framework.
  • Upload the SQL file needed for ur framework in ur database.
  • Start the script in ur server.cfg.
  • Restart the server and ur done.

Support

Future Plans

• Light trails
  • Exhaust particles
  • Blacklist certain vehicles/classes
  • Much much more
15 Likes

Hi! Nice script? What is the resmon?

Currently 0.02 or 0.03 idle I plan to go through and attempt to rework some of the code whenever I get a chance.

2 Likes

Should probably add smoke

Wich inventory hud have u?

This looks like a cool script. Definitely going to try it out.

Where did you get that sweet car?

That nitro seems a bit way to overpowered xD in your preview it feels like you got a rocket in your car, other than that, nice release.

1 Like

A great idea for those who love cars.

1 Like

Dont worry I know this is more of a boost kinda system than a nitro if you think about it lol.

1 Like

Its apart of the Tuners DLC its called the Jester RR.

You can find it here Chezza’s Inventory

Good job
what kind of map is that?

coolest thing ever! thanks

1 Like

Very realistic, indeed.

does the nitrous install on you, or the car? like for example if a mechanic installs it on your car can you use it, or just the mechanic?

Im gonna be honest with you I dont know. I never thought about that. If Im gonna guess it installs on you but no clue sorry about this. I never thought about it at all lol.

this needs particles, exhaust props and fuel system and it is great!

1 Like

Already got that planned for sometime just got a ton of other things I gotta work on but thanks for the support!

1 Like

please hurry <3