[ESX] MoneyWash

You will need to add your own teleports or change the location in the config. As for the marker not showing up its also by job. If you want anyone to use it simply change the job to ‘any’ or if you want to limit it per job put the job name in under the jobs section.

I honestly havent tried it with the newest esx i only have the one before they made the move of not requiring essentialmode. Although i looked at all the callbacks and it should still all work as nothing changed on that aspect of things.

Hmmm, okay, thanks for reply, i try again ur resourse make it working.
cheers.

Will this get optimized anymore? Or has development kinda stopped with this?

Haven’t tested optimization recently but it shouldn’t be to high. I currently don’t have an esx server but can spin one up when I get the chance to check the ms. If you can get it optimized a little better before I do feel free to generate a PR.

Its not terrible, when in idle its about 0.02 - 0.03 then when in use its a bit of a problem jumping up to 0.15 - 0.20. I will see if I can optimize it a little. However hoping support and more optimizations from you are to come!

Script works good, but i want to set ability to set how long it will take to wash money , but in script i cant see that option? help please? :slight_smile: @Crutchie

@dieselpowerlv In the config enable the timer then set how many minutes you want to take.

Line 11 and line 16 in the config.

1 Like

Oh thanks. I think I had downloaded some older version and when I checked the script today, it is just like you have mentioned in the comment. Thank you, now I understand!

sveikas gal isejo susitvarkyt su (atsaukti) problema?

Hi, theres no marker on the ground :slight_smile: can someone help me pls

You need to set up your own tps. The original spot is in a place that you need to tp to or you can just change it to a new location.

On top of that it’s also job based so make sure you follow everything documented in the config file.

Hey there, @Crutchie! Thanks for the script - working without an issue!

I wanted to ask if there was a way to be able to modify the tax rate per location instead of a tax rate for all locations. Thanks in advance!

Thats not a bad idea. When i get time I will see about adding this in.

2 Likes

New update pushed. You can use either the releases link to download or clone it from the GIT

UPDATE v0.2.0 on 06/05/2020

• Add per spot tax rates. IE each spot has a different tax rate. Follow config file to implement
  • Add per spot timers. IE each spot can either have a timer or not have a timer
  • Add per spot timer lengths. IE each spot can have a different time to actually wash the money.
  • Add size, color, and type on a per spot basis. IE each wash zone can have a different color size or marker type
  • Reduce default Draw Amount to 10. Should improve performance a little bit instead of drawing the marker when so far away. Can be changed if you want though.
1 Like

so i put this mod in. used admin comands to tp there to take a look and is a blank room. suggestions?

Yes. It’s based off of jobs. Read the config or the OP. You can add ‘any’ to the job to allow anyone to use it.

i have it set to any. took a few times but i got a circle in an empty room. no laudry machienes

You need an ipl loader to load that room. Or just change the location in the config.

Thank you SOOOO much for fixing and updating this Script. I was so upset when the scripts weren’t working. Is there ANY way to add this to boss menu only? Also, so I change xplayermoney to addsocietymoney in order for it to go into the society instead of player pocket? I think I know how to do that. I’m more interested in how to add it to boss menu instead of anyone from the org selected.

This would need to check on your side to see if the player is a boss. As far as adding it to a menu you would have to edit said job in which case this script really wouldn’t be needed as you just make those changes in the job.

Same would go for the society part.