[ESX] MoneyWash

It don´t work can i have a older version pls

Works perfectly fine. I’ve ran into no issues can you be more specific rather than just saying it doesn’t work. I can’t go off of just that. What errors do you get what is the problem etc etc. I’m running this just fine on my server without any issues.

Remember the original location you need to set your OWN tps to or change the coords in the config to a new spot. It is also by job so either assign yourself the job that you define in the config or set the job to ‘any’ in the config for anyone to use it.

it work thanks

Hi is not working for me, why?
i dont see the point for wash
thx

It’s BY JOB. IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE JOB YOU WON’T SEE THE POINT.

If you want ANYONE to be able to use it then set the job to ‘any’ in the config file.

Also can’t troubleshoot if you dont provide any usable info instead of just saying it doesn’t work. I need errors from f8 or server console. But I’m willing to bet it’s the job issue.

who is the moneywah?

What do you mean who? Its just a location on the map that you can set. Its a marker.

i used simpletp and teleported there but… there was nothing maybe help? <)

Read the message 2 posts above. It’s by job.

but i had job

The job assigned to that spot? It’s working perfectly. Fine on my end. What errors are you getting.

How can I set only mafia boss can moneywash?

its not setup for specific job grades just for specific jobs. so if you just want mafia to wash then just set the job to mafia

lo mismo pregunto yo donde sta ?

English plsease. And if you are asking where the mapping is its a part of the map thats unlocked when using an ipl loader.

If you are talking about how to get there you need to set up your own tps for the default location. Or just change the coords in the config.

only thing i need is required cops online :frowning_face:

That’s an easy thing to add. I’ll look into it when I get the chance.

I can go about it two ways either a global so all the spots require cops or a per spot basis for cops white how way would y’all prefer?

i cant see the the circle someone help?

It’s by job make sure you have the right job or set it to ‘any’

I absolutely LOVE this script. Very convenient when the money wash within the org script isnt working. I did find an issue on my server. I washed money at the spot that is for “any”, and I have it set for 5 hrs and a higher percentage. They deposit the dirty money, and when the time is up, they get no money. If I have it set for 5 minutes, they do get the money. Any ideas?

1 Like