[ESX] MoneyWash

Details:

This is a simple money washing script using the ESX framework. I am currently using this on my server without any errors and running along side esx_society. This script is very easy to use. It allows users to wash their dirty money at set locations through out the map. currently it is only one location but more can easily be added in the config. The original location is using a part of the map that you need an ipl loader for and to set up teleports to. I WILL NOT ADD TPS TO THIS SCRIPT. JUST CHANGE THE LOCATION IN THE CONFIG FILE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE OR KNOW HOW TO ADD A TP SCRIPT

I was looking for a money wash script and couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for. There are a couple that allow you to either wash all your money or just do it in increments at a time. This script will allow you to choose how much you want to wash. It also includes a “tax” to not give a 1:1 dirty to clean ratio. The default tax rate can be changed in the config file. It is set per location.

This is my first release on FiveM and I am still learning LUA. Will try my best to fix any bugs that may arise but as stated before it is currently working on my server and throwing no errors. I also haven’t noticed any high unusual MS from the script. Let me know if you do experience these issues and I will work on optimizing it.

Please report any issues on here or on the GitHub. Please make PRs for updates or additions. Thanks!

Most of the code is from scratch however I did take ideas from ESX_Society and a really old money washing script. If I forgot credits elsewhere please let me know and I will get you added.

Credits:

Credits

https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_society by ElPumpo

[RELEASE] Simple Dirty Money Laundering 0.2 [04/07] UPDATED by Oskr

Features:

Features
  1. Washes dirty money instantly
  2. Ability to set multiple washing locations
  3. Ability to change tax rate to give more or less clean money
  4. Easy to setup, add more locations, and change tax rate
  5. Already made to support different languages if you wanted to add to the locales
  6. Option to enable/disable time for washing money.
  7. Ability to set how long it will take to wash money
  8. Ability to set individual locations to only be used by certain jobs.
  9. NEW: Ability to set each spot to have a different tax rate.
  10. NEW: Ability to enable the timer and how long it takes for each spot.

Installation:

Guide
  1. Add the following to your server.cfg

start esx_moneywash

1. Insert esx_moneywash-vX.X.X into your /resources/[ESX] folder
  2. Rename folder to esx_moneywash
  3. Restart/Start your server

Screenshots:

Images

money_5

Download:

Links

Direct:
esx_moneywash v0.2.0

Source Code:
GitHub

Updates:

Changelogs

UPDATE v0.2.0 on 06/05/2020

• Add per spot tax rates. IE each spot has a different tax rate. Follow config file to implement
  • Add per spot timers. IE each spot can either have a timer or not have a timer
  • Add per spot timer lengths. IE each spot can have a different time to actually wash the money.
  • Add size, color, and type on a per spot basis. IE each wash zone can have a different color size or marker type
  • Reduce default Draw Amount to 10. Should improve performance a little bit instead of drawing the marker when so far away. Can be changed if you want though.

UPDATE v0.1.2 on 01/20/2020

• Update script to bring it up to latest manifest
  • Removed __resource.lua to replace with fxmanifest.lua

UPDATE v0.1.0 on 12/12/2019

• Added authorized jobs to the locations. Ability to set each location to be used by a different job or all jobs!
  • Updated config to a more clean look with instructions on adding new locations and jobs
  • Added version.json and version.lua to check for newer versions on resource start
  • v0.1.1 - Fixed timer to show clock correctly in real time when washing will be done.

I have tested on my test dev server with no issues. Instructions on how to add jobs or allow all jobs in the config file with example on adding new locations. The code might be a little messy but it works and the ms on my server is relatively low.

35 Likes

I literally logged on here to look for one of these scripts and I see this. Nice Job!

2 Likes

an idea!
use esx_blackmoney item “moneywashid”
and for more black money players want to clean it remove more moneywashid from them

2 Likes

how to add time to wash a money?

and i cant go back when pressing “close” right here

@MrAjax
I didn’t want it to require an item as it is already taking a cut to wash the dirty money anyways. It shouldn’t be that hard to add an item check to it though but wasn’t what I was intending to do with it.

I’ll take a look and see about adding the item. Or posting code snippets here for the item to be added. Unless someone else modifies and posts here with an item check.

@Aurimas
Also wanted it to be instant instead of waiting 24 hours like esx society. I’ve actually modified my esx society to be instant as well. However it also shouldn’t be hard to add a time it takes. If you follow this link it should guide you int the right direction to add a time to it. [HELP] ESX_Society MoneyWashCron

As for the menu not closing that is most likely going to be an issue with esx_menu_dialog as that is what that dialog box is. I will double check my code and check to make sure I can close it with the button on my server. As a work around you should be able to just hit escape or right click and it should close out of the menus.

1 Like

Very nice script! Thanks!

1 Like

It’s not a bug with esx_menu_dialog, you likely forgot to handle the cancel callback correctly. In the cancel callback portion of your ESX.UI.Menu.Open code, you need to call the menu argument’s close() function, otherwise when the “Cancel” button is pressed, there isn’t a callback to handle.

I tested this with other menus and it does the same thing when you press cancel. Not just with my menu. I’ve looked at my code and I have a menu.close for the dialog box. I tested it with Deposit money and withdraw money from society menus which I haven’t even touched or modified and pressing cancel does NOT close the menu as well… So it is not my script causing that issue.

UPDATE
Pushed an update that provides the functionality of enabling or disabling the timer for washing money. Can be enabled or disabled in the config file as well as how long it will take to wash the money in the config file. Updated download link above for direct download to the update.

I have a question i got the money was in got it working but there are no teleporters into the spot its self i can tp my self in there is there a way to fix that or do i have to find someone that can make teleport spots for it

You will need to find a teleporter script separately. Or just change the location of the money wash in the config file.

Thank you love this wash

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: it’s simple but works. If you find any bugs or think of enhancements let me know.

I get this error and nothing happends,It dosnt wash then money!

Are you using esx? And did you edit the server script at all?

where is the tp to get in there?

You will need to find a teleporter script separately. Or just change the location of the money wash in the config file.

1 Like

Use simpletp and just add this

{{1638.85, 4879.41, 42.14, 0}, {1137.88, -3197.82, -39.67, 0},{36,237,157}, "Laundry Mat"}, -- Money Wash

2 Likes

Having this issue i can open up the UI fill in the amount but once i click to wash it, it shows nothing and just gives that script error in console im using esx and didnt touch any of the files