Esx_inventoryhud_glovebox

no it works with all addons
you must have made a mistake edit somewhere or didnt include the new file in the resource.lua

It all works tell you go to close it after you add something to the glove box. It just stays on the screen. No errors in f8 or server side.

1 Like

yeah working on that i thinnk the inventory hud has it or it might already be in there in the config.closeitems

1 Like

is there any way to start this at a nominal number, instead of 1, so it would drag the whole stack, and if we wanted something else we could change it

you can edit it in the js I belive for this option

You need to put credit where credit is due. schwim0341 hasn’t coded anything, he just forked my edited version of Pando’s (esx_truck) truck script which is just a json version of advanced truck inventory(esx_AdvancedTruckInventory) that I improved on. True credit belongs to “Pando”, who is active on french only fivem forums.

Actually i dont beleive he even copied your Trunk Script, because i coded LSRP Motels, and this GitHubs folder structure is identical to the fact that its exactly the same layout as my LSRP Motels Script.

To the point you can see this evidenced for yourself on his own Github,

Intergrating Inventorys Tutorial

To enable the inventory hud to work correctly with Motels you will need to add the files from the IHUD folder to the Inventory Hud and move them to the following folder

So no deserved credit goes to this so say author who looks like he steals peoples codes and edit’s them without permission for re-release,

Not starting anything on the forums, just simply pointing it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

i actually copied the readme only as it was the same edits and i used this trunk system and i have gotten full permissions from original owners

Nice.

1 Like

Hey

I use esx_inventory_shops and when i add esx_inventory_glovebox
then i can`t buy anything from the shops no errors in cmd and F8

i have done all the things said in the readme but it do not work with the shops the glovebox and normal inventory works fine i dont know whats wroung

nvm i figured it out i recommend ALL not to copy/paste the code in github it must have some syntax errors i had to manually write the code or copy one of the others and rename to glovebox :slight_smile:

esx_inventoryhud\html\js

if (type === "normal") {
            $(".info-div").hide();
        } else if (type === "trunk") {
            $(".info-div").show();
        } else if (type === "property") {
            $(".info-div").hide();
        } else if (type === "player") {
            $(".info-div").show();
        }  else if (type === "shop") {
            $(".info-div").show();
        } else if (type === "glovebox") {
            $(".info-div").hide();
        } 
1 Like

if item in glovebox and i restart server they will still on glovebox ???

as long as you import the sql

Hi

Is there away to not have the boxes orange and transparent instead ? Also will this Inventory work in houses/apartment for stashing items in ?

Okay having a weird issue!

When i press G to open the glovebox nothing happens… The cars rear end just does a weird lift action.

My inventory and car trunk works as should, But this for some reason istn, Has anyone come across this issue?

All my DB is correct etc

1 Like

that has nothing to do with this

I was just asking the question

the orange boxes comes from my inventory hud whatever your inventoryhud looks like it will stay that way this is a add-on for that script an add-on does nothing with the looks it just add functions and events

" nvm i figured it out i recommend ALL not to copy/paste the code in github it must have some syntax errors i had to manually write the code or copy one of the others and rename to glovebox :slight_smile:"

anyone have a fix. I’m having trouble as well with my shops/weapon shops. Items show however there not able to be dragged in to player inventory. I appreciate any help with this, sorry no F8 errors occur.
thanks,
-JB

Did you figure this out? I have the same issue. Much appreciated and thank you!

I am having this issue where whenever I press “G” the back of the car does a weird motion, but the glove box doesn’t open. I can’t seem to figure out how to fix it. Any help on how to fix this would be much appreciated!