Esx_inventoryhud_glovebox

Permission has been granted by the original owner -Trsak
This is an vehicle glovebox addon for esx_inventoryhud . Original code was taken from esx_trunk modified by schwim0341. this code was taken from [ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk and modified for glovebox inventory

Features

• Drag and drop
  • Black Money support
  • Weapons support
  • Fully configurable
  • Locale files included

Screenshot

Github

DONT FORGET!!! Read the README!

ENJOY =)

17 Likes

Just an FYI, the intention of uploading to GitHub is not to host your rar files. It is for your source code.

https://github.com/swan2b144/esx_inventoryhud_glovebox

Please read Releases Rules and F.A.Q, specifically the Files & Download section

fixed it and made a new release followed by rules

Dose this Work with the shop invetory script that lookes like that as well as the invertory script that looks like that? Dose it just add a new database?

3 Likes

this is an add-on and will work with it no problem it creates its own database with glovebox_storage

1 Like

Sweet Thanx

Any dupes? ESX_InventoryHud Trunk was plagued with them.

far as i know it works good @NEWSERVERTRENCHES

Works good! Big Thx!

ive had permissions by ther authour to post it @Jamieson39

i deleted the comment, the problem i ran into,

using the inventory hud shops, it ment i had to not copy/replace the code you put in github, rather i had to pick out the glovebox stuff, and now it works :smiley:
great love it

Hello. Thanks for the release.

I’ve followed every single step you put on the github and readme file.

Now that i bring up my inventory, none of my items i add to my character doesnt appear. :frowning:

Gif - check here

My errors im getting

Try to reinstall it and clear your server cache and then launch the server lmk I’m at work but will help as much as I can

i press G and nothing happens?

Have you made the js edits to inventory HUD

yeah, are u suppose to disable inventory_trunk

Where is the glovebox.lua file that I am supposed to add to esx_inventoryhud/client? Or is that something I have to make myself

its in the IHUD folder @iamrishi

1 Like