[ESX] imports dealership Updated With working server.lua

Yo dude. so i will add a few ideas to this. if that is ok. dm with my twitch if you want to ask anything live later

• car dealer (player) needs to be online to sell the vehicle. (my note) i think this is already a thing inside the script. i will test before release.

• the option to test drive with the dealer being able to spawn them perhaps. (my note) i can see if this is a thing or add this or the server could give the dealer/car (name) command to the dealer so he/she could spawn one

• option for the dealership to buy cars from other players and store them. there is a script for this (link) [Release] esx-qalle-sellvehicles (sell used cars)

• society money for the dealers to use when purchasing second hand cars. (my note) this would go into the script above i would think

i have esx-sellvehicles but i am currently using it for the normal citizens so they can sell second hand cars i am planning on using the maze bank garage as exclusive verhicles but i am wondering if i can make a door that they can also lock

ok i have made this with the job now

amazing thank you very much. u made many people happy :smiley:

you would think, i had to remove the file as a release as people got mad lol

there is only a small issue in esx_imports\client utils.lua u used a space after esx_imports I chaged it for my self but u might wanna change it for the others

1 Like

thanks man i will change it now

it also blockes acces to vehicleshop sadly :sob:

this is strange as it does not on my server. all the trigger events and handlers are all changed to only talk to this script

have you changed anything? or placed the same vehicle categories names in as it will break the esx_vehicleshop with that

no i didnt chang anything yet i just loaded it in but if i go to my other store there is no marker to buy a car

hmm ok mate, give me a day and i will look into this

Hello a question when I’m going to add a new category or the cars won’t let me get the same error can you help me?

error: SQL query: Documentation

SELECT * FROM imports_categories WHERE 1
(‘Alpiso’, ‘Alpiso’) LIMIT 0, 25
MySQL said: Documentation

1064 - Something is wrong in your syntax near ‘(’ alpiso ‘,’ Alpiso ‘) LIMIT 0, 25’ on line 2

sorry for the late replay it was 3 am for me.

Ok so you cant have this LIMIT 0, 25

add the file into your DB and change the price.
addthistosql.sql (107 Bytes)

1 Like

How to join the car and i not see your video link

how do you mean mate?

I want join a car

i really dont understand what you are asking dude. join a car? do you mean add one?

i want to add a car in car dealers

Sor,my English is not good

take a look into this. it is better then me trying to type it all out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQyD_xa6u8c&t=10s

this is my own video

no problem thank you very much for answering