[ESX] imports dealership Updated With working server.lua

any time mate. i will all ways help where and when i can

1 Like

Thank you for your video , Is this what you made esx_aircraftshop? I have a question

follow my video dude and you should get it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQyD_xa6u8c&t=38s

u said it worked for u. now i am thinking that maybe i should start import before verhicleshop did u do that ?

it works now i made import start before vehicleshop

sorry for the slow replay, broke my other screen in IRL so it is hard to work and keep emails open ect

its oke i am already very happy u took te effort to change the script around.

hey i have a question if its not to much to ask. could u maybe also clone. [Release] esx-qalle-sellvehicles (sell used cars)
i have replaced my verhicle shop down to where the location. of esx-qalla-sellvehicles is. with a ymap
so people can buy simple cars, there and also sell there second hand one’s, so if new players come,
they might instead buy a second hand one. but i also want to be able to zet high end cars for show/sell, in import showroom thats currently locataded at the original vehicleshop. u dont have to do car locations i can work that out my self. and could u maybe also record it, is so i can watch how u do it. its hard to keep up with ur stream, because i am usaly also working on my server. i also send a message at the private chat for sending video if u want to make it and maybe also have a chat about scripts :slight_smile:
ow and can u also make it so that if u buy the car u spawn inside it if u can do that pleas make 1 clean script with just that fuction added and 1 cloned for seconnd use and do u also know how to make it cost a fee for every 24 hours i hope i dont ask to much just let me know if i am

Hello, I am having a issue when I try to sell a vehicle to someone it will not allow them to store it in their garage. It is saying they do not own the vehicle

he made a smal mistake with owned_vehicles use this as server main.lau
main.lua (15.2 KB)

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much! It fixed it :smiley:

1 Like

sorry about that. i am crazy busying make a drift server

its oke we solve it together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legend thank you

hi i have a porblem the script works like 99.9 procent the only thing that isnt work is like if i buy a car and i set my job as police and press f6 ant look up the owner of the car it says the registration number but the owner is unknown ?

but in the text when i buy it say you are the owner off ddd 222

it fix after i fix the main lua file as waterpijp send out thanks <3

I can’t see the cars ;o

have you put them into your database right?

see my video here

I added the sql, I see these two cars but after i added the “fix” i cant choose a car…

1 Like

Hey do someone know how I import money in the society?