[ESX] Mobile Data Terminal | Reports, warrants, calls, searches & more

So everything else is funtioning normally but we aren’t able to create warrants, Anyone have an idea to solve this issue

1 Like

You need to update your multicharacters config to include the identifiers in the mdts sql.

1 Like

@distritic Thank you for sharing this. Unlike some here, I’ve read through this entire thread to find fixes for little issues and I know a thing or two about updating it to work with the final version of ESXv1. I took the time to google how to remove a primary sql key so that I could add the “ID” column to my “users” table and make it primary so that everything worked as smooth as it should.

Just wanted you to know that we aren’t all too lazy to do the work we need to do in order to bring a great older script up to date. Thank you for the hard work you did to build this MDT.

2 Likes

You need to make sure you type something in both incident" and “details” and choose atleast 1 charge and the submit button will pop up

1 Like

Help me please

1 Like

I found this and use it for my PD, but have also copied it to a new resource and have it working for fire/ems as well to include a medical history provided by the EMS medical script we use.

I use esx_jobchat to port calls to both as well as to inferno’s pager. So now our fire and ems have an in game MDT as well.

2 Likes

fix the MySQL error that shows above it. Learn to read your entire error, most times will tell what needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

click here to view streamable

2 Likes

When I ensure the script esx_mdt, it will start but when I load in game and press DEL the mdt does not open and /mdt doesnt work, any ideas?

1 Like

Unless you are aware of the implications of renaming resources, I strongly recommend you stick with leaving the resource name as mdt. This is most likely why it isn’t working for you.

If you wish to rename it, you’d have to change all the NUI callbacks to the new resource name (primarily because of my poor code when I wrote this).

1 Like

So my version of v1 final/identity does not display or use characters table. It uses users table and seperates characters by " license:" “Char2:” etc.

Anyone know how to convert this? I have attempted converting probably 6-7 different mdts, and each one is not compatible with my build.

1 Like

The problem im having with this is now there is no submit button

Thank you if someone knows this fix.

Users table layout https://i.imgur.com/NBqeWtp.png
Identifier column https://i.imgur.com/veeTCeH.png

2 Likes
1 Like

Can u clarify something, i should download your fork from github, and modify the tables in the sv_mdt.lua ? Will that solve the problem im having now?
My users table look like this: Screenshot - 840c69f63fc222622da95709fe392d71 - Gyazo
The identifier is different, i have steam hex on “identifier” on my first char, and “Char4:STEAMHEX” on my second. Is that correct tho?

2 Likes

Modified all the necessary lines to use users. I’ve updated the sql file to alter the users table with an id column.

2 Likes

Thanks, works perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks awesome. Any chance u can share the ems version? Or point me in the direction how to make one for my server? Would be nice tho. :blush:

1 Like

It’s modified for use with Advanced Roleplay Environment for the medical history and esx_jobchat for the calls. However, if you have both of those, I don’t mind sharing. ARE is a paid resource for EMS stuff.

1 Like

Anyone know if there is way to have the mdt flag stolen vehicle plates as stolen?

1 Like

I get this error

[ERROR] [MySQL] [mdt] An error happens on MySQL for query "INSERT INTOuser_mdt (char_id, notes, mugshot_url, bail) VALUES ('steam:11000010e449053', 'Trusler mod embedsmand og chikane mod embedsmand', '', false)": ER_TRUNCATED_WRONG_VALUE_FOR_FIELD: Incorrect integer value: 'steam:11000010e449053' for column 'char_id' at row 1

1 Like