[ESX] Mobile Data Terminal | Reports, warrants, calls, searches & more

How do i fix this?

1 Like

I already solved it, i need to make my es_extended use steamid because my old one use license ( rockstar )

Is there a easy work around to use this without the kashackters.

I can’t hit the logout button

Please help me how do I make it work without esx_kashacters, I don’t use that and I don’t intend to use it

This script can be used without esx_kashacters all you need to do is install all required above
Note: If your esx_identity that the database is using users you need to using this

Everything in the MDT seems to be working fine, but I have a weird issue. Some how ID 4 and 6 mugshot photos will randomly flip flop to the other characters. So 4 will get moved to 6, and 6 moved to 4? I’m not sure why its doing this?

Thanks man

char_id should be equal to the users/characters id, an incrementing number when a new character is created.

is there any hint which line i can send charge automatic on billing

I have the characters and user tables in my sql but when searching for a person does not appear, the logout button does not work, when I want to search for a license plate the button just does not work, any solution? I do not get any error in the F8

now thats an in game F’ing… MDT, Good Job :grinning:

1 Like

Same issue, i’m using esx_kashacters and this probblem apper
Did you solved this issue?

I am using the modified versions for the MDT using users table but for some reason if people are having multiple characters all their charges are being combined. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you.

Same issue with me when using multicharacters

how can i put in the mdt that i cant put bills to him

getting the tablet stuck in my hand. anyone know how to fix this?

I attempted to get calls working and I got it to work with one of the replies on how to do it, But I am having an issue where it is displaying everything in the user’s table for the caller. Any idea on how to fix this?

I tried this out word for word and put it under gcPhone server.lua but I am having a problem where it is displaying the entire user’s table for the caller. For example it will tell me the server rank and all inventory items of the caller. Any solutions?

If it displays a table then you’re sending the entire xPlayer table rather than a specific value from it.