[ESX] FzD Banking - Totally customized banking script with many features

[ESX] FzD Banking - Totally customized banking script with many features.

Information:
FzD Banking has been a project of mine for a while now, it is now finally ready to be released. It has many features such as:

• Displays Balance (Bank and Cash)
  • Quick Actions (Withdraw and Deposit)
  • Withdraw Page
  • Deposit Page
  • Transfer Page
  • Saving Accounts (Saved to the data base to allow user to save they money in a safe place.)
  • Account Options (Request for credit card and change pin)
  • Only use ATM if you have a bank card, must enter correct pin (If you forget you pin you can change it at the bank)
  • Optimized (Will check to see if you are need the bank for markers to draw)
  • Not IP Locked
  • More to come! (Welcome to leave suggestions)

Preview:
Video

Tebex: ($30.00 excl. tax)
FzD Developments | Packages (tebex.io)

Dependencies:
No Dependencies

Framework:
ESX

6 Likes

Looks like Pixelworld Banking, but good job btw

2 Likes

I tried to make a simple design inspired by may different banking script. But also wanted it to look nice.

Add business accounts and some sort of tax

1 Like

Looks great.
Small suggestion - For entering PIN on atm, allow for numberpad entry. Because streamers.

1 Like

This banking script has a lot of features to come, FzD will be more than likely adding a boss feature and the tax feature could be implemented if you could provide some more detail and get in touch with FzD so he make this possible then that would be great. He wanted to see how people reacted to the release before he spent a lot of time on useless feature if you understand me.

1 Like

I don’t see why you have posted a leak video on fivem forms with that in mind this script is built from scratch. It might look similar but people like simple, which is what has been provided. We have different features with the code and how it works. Tbh didn’t even know this existed personally and thought BB-banking was more complex than the one seen in this video.

1 Like

As I stated before the design was inspired by lots of difference banking script. BB-Banking does not even look anything like this, did not even any about he old Banking if that is what is the the video. I would say it was more inspired my PixelWorld Banking and more.

1 Like

Now works with the numpad on your keyboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am working on something like this for the banking :slight_smile:

Would be nice if you could use the bank card to make purchases at stores and such. Like when you go to pay, you have the option of using cash or card and if you choose card, it prompts for your pin to make payment

1 Like

I love to hear you made this from “scratch”
But why you have not make this a little bit original since this is a made from scratch , why copy and imitate pixel world banking design?

I know this kind of banking look ive seen before in some dirty discord server…so i doubt that this is really made from “scratch”

Its not just the theme color its almost a clone.
Good job since its made from scratch.

Sounds like a good suggestion I will look into this!

Honestly, you can believe what you want, I know that this is made from scratch as I made it, just because it looks the same as others does not need I copied the code, I took inspiration from other banking scripts, as I have stated before. I am not going to comment on this again, as I have said it like 3 other times in other comments.

2 Likes

oof, people are butt-turds on this forum sometimes, eh? thanks for putting in the work on this. i agree, when you design a ui around something as simple as a banking interface, you can only have so many variations and some are bound to look alike - not taking inspirations into consideration.

keep on keepin on.

2 Likes

Does this allow for multiple accounts?

hmm… Nice avatar

1 Like

Currently it does not, I am looking in to something like this.

Would def buy if multiple accounts get added. Right now there seems to be all the same features and look as free options. (and those dont seem to have multiple account support)

need to report this to the moderator