[ESX] [FREE] esx_beetlegarage - Garages with vehicle preview! (Marbella Vice style)

Hello, this is my first release. I recently made this for my server, but since i don’t have any plans on opening it i decided to make this script open source. This script is inspired from the Marbella Vice’s garage system.

Features

• Vehicle preview (also including the vehicle modifications).
  • Multiple spawn points per garages.
  • Support for multiple garages.
  • Easy to setup and configure.
  • Locale support. (ES/EN supported, easy to add another language)

Photos and video

If you can’t see it press here. Sorry for the video quality, first time using OBS and i didn’t manage to setup it properly.

Requirements

• es_extended 1.2 (not tested in previous versions)
  • esx_vehicleshop
    OneSync required.

Release and source code
Github repository
Releases

8 Likes

A good script!

1 Like

nice script . btw can adjust heading for the vehicle ?

2 Likes

Yes, you can for each garage since the vehicle preview position is saved as vector4.

amazing!

1 Like

error im use es_extended version 1.1 please update.

1 Like

I just posted a fix to your error, although it wasn’t related to ESX 1.1. I really don’t know if the script works with that version, i never worked before with it and i don’t know the changes between 1.1 and 1.2.

Can you save npc cars? Does it save liveries? Engine Health tire poped or not? Thanks

1 Like

Hello, you can only store vehicles that you bought in the dealership (esx_vehicleshop). It saves all vehicle mods, including liveries and popped tires. If your car is too damaged it makes you pay to fix it but only applies to cosmetic and engine health, not tires.

Does the garage prevent unlimited spawning ?

1 Like

Awesome work. I think faster camera movemente will be better. Keep it up!

1 Like

Interested with how this would work with multiple people using the garage at the same time. Would the cars clip into each other? Or is it client only?

1 Like

Any help please?

1 Like

I tested some others like this before. Should work like vehicleshop. Only you can see the car

1 Like

Forget to mention it only works with OneSync. Added to the post.

Yes, it does.

1 Like

V1 final extended working fine. One function missing, “Not store” menu cancel function ot implemented.

Thanks for the report, fixed it in commit 8ff249a.

1 Like

Perfect Working.

1 Like

Latest update should be working with ESX 1.1, would be nice if you can test and report if doesn’t work.