[ESX] [FREE] esx_beetlegarage - Garages with vehicle preview! (Marbella Vice style)

please update. it can impound vehicle infinity.

Although it doesn’t have cooldown, the other vehicle should be deleting. I’m going to add a configurable cooldown next update.

New update includes configurable impound cooldown, check it out!

i have this problem bro can you help me?

@Fedes

Are you using esx_vehicleshop (not esx_advancedvehicleshop)? If yes, please send me a PM and i will give you a modified server.lua so we can debug.

pm is out thx buddy

error property?? how to fix. but im normal use it.

You are using an outdated mysql-async, please update.

When I try to take out a vehicle i get freezed inside the circle. No errors! And it says that I dont have any vehicles although i bought one before…

Are you using the original esx_vehicleshop? If yes, please send me a DM.

thank you so much it helps me a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using the resource “GitHub - esx-framework/esx_vehicleshop: FXServer ESX Vehicle Shop” and I ran into this problem. Please help.

Edit : nvm already fixt it :slight_smile:

1 Like

im trying to implant give society money when pay for impound but im failed . any idea ?

Never worked before with esx_society so i can’t tell you exactly why, maybe post your code and we can find the error?

is it possible to config it so you can store NPC cars

is it possible to turn of the fix car before putting it in the garage? and put your car broken in the garage?
(if it can how do you do it?)

greetz

Hi there! I’ve been having an issue where all of the vehicles in my garage say that they are always in the impound. I can pay the 3500$ charge to unimpound them, but when I put it back into the garage, it says it’s impounded again. The stored state of the vehicles are 1, and I can’t figure out why it won’t update to having them just being in the garage. I even tested this with a vehicle I had just purchased, and when I returned it to the garage, it was already in the impound. I love this script, it really is one of the most simple yet beautiful garages I’ve seen, and any help would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile: thank you!

Go to client/main.lua
Change line 210 if v.stored == 1 then to if v.stored == true then
Change line 260 if veh.stored == 1 then to if v.stored == true then

Hope it works!

Is there something for boats?