[ESX] Fleeca Bank Heists

You have to change ‘weight’ to ‘limit’

1 Like

Anyone figure out the issue where you start the bank heist, your character does the keypad animation and then nothing happens and you are stuck in place?

Tried having my files inside just resources and inside the ESX folder as well. Changed the times to make it where there is no delay for the police to get there and still just stuck in place.

what item do u need?

same here we have done what we can to sort it out but seems like only police can open the door
but then the the heists dont start even if u put the card in what can cuse the small problem to trun in toa big one

@IcedOutRP @MrExcalibeR

this is probably the fix for your error, if not then it’s possibly progressBars

“SendAlert” to “DoHudText” can be other way around depending on your mythic_notify version

Could not open resource metadata file __resource.lua i need help

Doors dont open because the config is set to the vault door being the same as the inside door.

Now on another note…

Most of the banks do not let you get all 3 carts. After 1 the text for the other carts flash for a split second and then disappear then the Vault door starts to close (30secs) only the one on Del Perro seems to let me get all 3 carts. Any suggestions on a fix?

1 Like

Where are players supposed to get the malicious card from? Got everything going otherwise. Thanks.

I dont have animation, progbar, timer and cash props

could a hacking process be added for opening the gate?

yes, idont have animation for hacking

The doors dont open. Fix this please… Dont abandon this resource

where can i find my mythic_notify in resources?

same with me

It is not set to vault door it is " vaubar "

The money is not in the bank for me how can i fix

This is an amazing script. It required a little tinkering but I got it working!
I made it so that you have to complete this heist:

When you complete that heist, you will get the item required to do it!

where it says in read me “you need to add the bank here like this:” what do I do

cash obj broken in esx legacy

Hello ! I’m trying to add your finger print script into your esx fleeca script but I’m kinda bad in coding (I’m a newbie in FiveM dev). When the player finish the hack everything work but my player don’t move and the volt is not opening (Sorry for my bad english I’m French). Thankyou.