[ESX] Fleeca Bank Heists

Hi, i have a trouble. I can open all dors, etc… But i dont see the money for take it. Any one can help me??

3 Likes

you are police

Ahh, now i see al but when i try to open the doors make all but dont opens the vault door why???

And if o enter with the noclip i dont see the money. And now im not police.

my character when he finishes using the aiming but the door does not open

hi sir may i know how to add blip in the map??

1 Like

Work perfectly good, amazing job bro. some little issue like the vault door is close for police and not for robbers but it’s really negligible. Otherwise very cool script i wish i can find the same for the Paleto Bay Bank

I don’t think that happens at all, I tested so many times and never experienced that.

how would i make it so there is a global cooldown on all banks?

1 Like

SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed: Argument at index 1 was null.

handler (@jelly_fleecarob/server.lua:83)

1 Like

it does not work

Hello, that’s work perfectly but do you know how i can delete the sport bag after heist ?

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:935: No such exports SendAlert in resource mythic_notify

Please, help me dev @utkuali

When i finish robbed the bank for the first time then i’m gonna rob the bank again after the cooldown passed, i can open the vault door but i cant take the money and it say vault door will be closing in 30 seconds but i just started robbery. ( sorry for my bad english )

is it possible to add AI Police when starting the heist?

When I press [E] to insert the card my character do some anime and then freeze and you cannot move or do anything expect quit, how to fix?

1 Like

Anyone have a snippet to add global CD to this code? Problem in my community is civs robbing 4 at a time.

Nice job man. Properly formatted and readable code.

You do not have the column ‘weight’ as the error states so rename ‘weight’ to limit on the sql file the run it then solution solved.