esx_fireDispatch

So I do love the script. It’s been amazing. However,. It is having a resource time warning issue,. I will also post on GitHub the finding and resource monitor stats

2 Likes

It works without ESX but it only doesnt have the sound it still makes the fire and the blip

1 Like

Yes you can! It just takes a tini tiny bit for coding

1 Like

@Aethen_games It has been tested yesterday with non-esx servers… so yea
@greybeardactual Thank you for the love and feedback!
@East_Coast_Modding Are you sure it dosn’t make the sound? that’s confusing

1 Like

I’m sure I tested it twice at the el burro station in regular FX and it didnt sound the alarm.

1 Like

it might be possible with InteractSounds

1 Like

I think it is

1 Like

I’m using esx and alarms work fine

2 Likes

if it only worked on stand alone servers.

1 Like

It does the alarm sound doesnt.

1 Like

@B.Flintstone @East_Coast_Modding Please use the issue function on the github to report issues. I will not provide support on the forums.

I was asking because I didn’t know if it would work on a reeg server or not. wasn’t trying to get support @Pyth3rEx. I apologize it came across that way.

1 Like

you got me really confused here lol

Outstanding script I really appreciate the hard work and dedication! I’m have an issue with the Fire Clock, unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be triggering the event. Therefore, no fires have been reported randomly. Anyone else have had any issues regarding the fire clock?

Thanks again

1 Like

Update, I’ve got the random fires to work. Ive also got it working that you must have two players with the fire job for the fires to randomly spawn. What is happening now is when it triggers it generates a random fire for every player online.

3 Likes

Glad you could sort it out! Next time feel free to use the github issue section if you need help :wink:

So, I just put this in my server, pretty cool script Added it early in my server config as suggested in the ReadMe. I noticed the random fire functions in the script, is this expected to work, or is this still in Development?

Also, I see the 2 test areas programmed in, will the random portion choose from this “local locations” section or will it random pull coords and create a fire?

Hey, please post this on the github issue tab so I can track the issue/question. Thanks!!

Do we have permission to modify this?

I’m wanting to give this ago as my first proper scripting project and thinking of adding additional objects to spawn with the fires, like burnt out cars, rubbish piles etc.

Great release :slight_smile:

Make sure you read the license file for answer to your question. This being said feel free to fork the project and play with it (following he license once again). If you get anything working you can of course make a pull request to integrate your changes to the ‘official’ script.