esx_fireDispatch

Fire script for RP servers in FiveM

This script intorduces a fully-functional Fire Departement System with Fire Callouts

FEATURES:

• Fire Calls
  • Dynamic Fires
  • Fire Spreading
  • Fire Particles Management System
  • Fire Alarm System
  • Server-sided calculations (all clients see the same thing)
    I’m posting this on behalf of Pyth3rEx any bug,question please do it on the github

Download link: https://github.com/Pyth3rEx/esx_fireDispatch

"1 - Head to the releases tab to download the version of your choice (don’t be stupid, take the last one… unless it’s broken… then don’t take it…)

19 Likes

Thanks for the post bro!

3 Likes

Looks nice, thanks for sharing! Will give this a try

2 Likes

FINALLY!

Thank you <3

2 Likes

You guys been expecting this? dang should’ve worked on it sooner :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for the excitement!!

1 Like

can someone do a video of that in actions…
Seem cool
Great release

2 Likes

Wow, looks very good!:eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds good, man. Thank you for sharing, but it would be great if you could throw a video or photo.

2 Likes

So to those of you who want to see it live, remember that you can see the development of the script on my twitch! twitch.tv/pyth3rex Give it a follow so you can see when I am live :wink:

1 Like

i need esx for this ?

1 Like

little video on the subject

3 Likes

Not tested

1 Like

Merci ^^

thanks for the vid, sadly you didn’t show the alarm ringing ;( Also the /stopFires only removes blip and unloads everything, it won’t despawn fire

2 Likes

Some question
Do fire spawn by themself?
Can we set some coord where fire can spawn?
Do the fire sunc betwwen client?
Do the sound sync?

2 Likes

at least they have a preview, sorry I did it in a hurry, sure I did not look at everything, thanks for the script.

2 Likes

No (not yet)
Yes
Yes
Yes

:wink:

2 Likes

I’m streaming it right now if you want :wink:

2 Likes

Followed*

man if we could merge this with firepanel… that would be sick af. I’m going to play with this tonight.

Is it set to random times that fire happens or do you always have to type /fire?

Also is this release an update version?

2 Likes

i will test it for you

2 Likes

Thanks to my community harrasing me on my stream (jk love you guys) I’m adding a timer on the next update)

3 Likes