esx_fireDispatch

The group I am in we are having a issue where the fire blip wont dissapear

1 Like

it works without esx too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please place an issue in the issues tab on the github

1 Like

I mayor may not have uploded a new version of the script :stuck_out_tongue: Use the ā€˜download sourceā€™ to check out the lastest features :wink:

2 Likes

You should showcase it, showing all the features.

2 Likes

Great job!

Although we would appreciate more info in the description. Especially what you mean by this

ā€œyou need to adapt the script for your use. IT DOES NOT WORK OUT-OF-THE-BOX!!ā€

(taken from Github)

Do the fire sync to players that have joined after fire was created? Thatā€™s my biggest issue with Alboā€™s fire script

1 Like

He answered that above, yes it does. It syncs and sound syncs from the fire station.

2 Likes

It does not work out of the boxā€¦ pretty self explanatory

1 Like

Iā€™ll see if I can :wink:

1 Like

Meaningā€¦ you need to configure fire pointsā€¦ and things as suchā€¦ butā€¦ its a baselineā€¦ its actually pretty good!

2 Likes

Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itā€™s not self explanatory, since you havenā€™t explained it in the description which is exactly for that purpose. :wink:

2 Likes

Are we able to change the sound of the alarm tone?

1 Like

is this possible with FXServerā€™s? no ESX or VRP?

2 Likes

So I do love the script. Itā€™s been amazing. However,. It is having a resource time warning issue,. I will also post on GitHub the finding and resource monitor stats

2 Likes

It works without ESX but it only doesnt have the sound it still makes the fire and the blip

1 Like

Yes you can! It just takes a tini tiny bit for coding

1 Like

@Aethen_games It has been tested yesterday with non-esx serversā€¦ so yea
@greybeardactual Thank you for the love and feedback!
@East_Coast_Modding Are you sure it dosnā€™t make the sound? thatā€™s confusing

1 Like

Iā€™m sure I tested it twice at the el burro station in regular FX and it didnt sound the alarm.

1 Like

it might be possible with InteractSounds

1 Like