[ESX/EXM] - TunningSystem - A completely innovative tuning system [PAID]

Hello everyone, I hope you are going ok. Today I decided to launch a vehicle tuning/modding script. With this script, players will be able to modify (or pay to modify) their cars to the maximum detail! This script has many tunings that normal tuning scripts don’t have, such as: DLC Wheels, Xenon Lights, Interior Details, Extra options, and much more! With this script, your server will be able to have a much wider range of different vehicles, and everyone will love it!

182daefc400116bc7435f58138813b1e441a00c7

Script explanation:

Basically, there are certain places, with different options, that can be configured in config.lua. These places are places for tuning vehicles, where you can set only one job to have access to it, or everyone if you like (config.lua). In that place, by clicking on the letter E, a NUI menu will open, and there will appear all the tuning options for that vehicle. When you want to finish, just click on finish, and pay, and your vehicle will look amazing!

ShowCase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zuIIY6WiaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zuIIY6WiaQ

Note:

There are several options in the config.lua to change, which should be changed to your liking.

Principal Features:

• Tuning/Modifying the vehicle
  • Society discount system (config.lua)
  • Changing the vehicle color in RGB
  • DLC wheels included
  • Many modifications that don’t exist in normal scripts

Dependencies:

• Any version of ESX or EXM

All dependencies can be adapted to the framework that your server uses. Please, for any changes contact me first.

High Level of Configuration:

Img1

Img2

And much more!

UI system:

I decided to create a menu in NUI for the tuning script, it is a very interactive and easy to use menu. It has several unique and innovative features, such as changing the color of vehicles (and much more). To more details check the video above.

The Nui itself (Click here if it’s illegible):

Additional Information:
Do not post/leak/share the script files with anyone.

Current Price: 20.00 EUR (without taxes)

More information is on my Tebex page:
https://danny255-scripts.tebex.io/package/4383179

To buy the script go to my corresponding tebex page and follow the instructions:
https://danny255-scripts.tebex.io/package/4383179

Check out my other scripts here:

10 Likes

I ask that anyone who wants to change something in the code, come and talk to me beforehand if there is anyproblem

In regard to this quote on your store, does this mean the source code is available?

1 Like

10/10 :heart:

1 Like

Hey there, the main core of the script is open source, so yes, you will be able to edit the code as much as you want. The only encrypted part is the authentication with tebex and without that encrypted part the script will not work.
Thanks.

1 Like

its this made from scratch?
because it is very similar to the nation_bennys (VRP)
paid script somewhere.
i hope this is not just a reworked, redesign, recoded and copied from the original source.

1 Like

Hey there… Well … if anyone suspects of copying, they can always ask the fivem team for a review by clicking on the flag button, and I will be happy to send the code to the fivem staff team. Thanks.

I don’t use markers or 3dtext for tuning, am I able to change the script and setup everything to use a whitelisted command to open the menu?

1 Like

Hey there, yes, you will be able to do that without problems. Thanks.

Again?

Nah this man is working and show new things!
I will buy this one!

@Danny255

1 Like

Hahahaha thanks for the amazing feedback again. Really appreciated (I’m PT too) xD

1 Like

I’m just curious since I can’t look at the code myself till I buy it but how hard would it be for someone to prevent certain upgrades from being available looking at things like bulletproof tires or performance upgrades since we’re going to have the performance upgrades as items you craft on my server and we don’t want people to be able to buy bulletproof tires

1 Like

Hey there, so, you can remove it by just removing the line that has their name in config.lua, it’s pretty easy and I can help you if you have any doubts anyway. Thanks

Yeah I can do that myself just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to have mess with half the script to do it thanks

1 Like

Possible to make that for example engine tuning etc is only for job and lets say respray, neon is for everyone ?

1 Like

Hey there, so unfortunately I didn’t do it in config.lua … Maybe I will do it in an upcoming update, thanks for the suggestion anyway. (You can do this if you know how to do it, since you have all the code available for it) Thanks again.

Ok thanks!
Is there as boss menu as well for the job so that can be 1 owner and he can hire people

Hey there, this is not a mechanic job script, this is pretty much just the tunning part of it. It’s just a replacement for the default esx_lscustom. The rest should be done by mechanicjob. Thanks again.

This isn’t saving my changes. I took a stock car in and did all of the mods to it, put it in the garage and pulled it back out. Car was back to stock.

1 Like

Hey there, make shure to read all the README and if it didn’t work contact me by sending me a message. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, I did that. Put my tebex transaction ID in and replaced the function in es_extended. Then restarted (because of editing es_extended).

So. Just to make sure, I went again and triple checked the readme to see that I was doing everything right. Deleted server cache and restarted. Took a car from my garage that was already owned and unmodified and took it to the shop.

I found that it IS saving all mods EXCEPT for paint. I tested this with 3 different vehicles. It doesn’t save paint. When I put the vehicle away and pull it back out, it is back to the original color.