[ESX, EXM] Esx_RufiCarKeys. Give your keys, Park quit not owned vehicles, lockpick system and more!

Hi! Is totally intended. The script loops shut down the engine until you press the engine key with the correct vehicle key.

It done like this for better script perfomance.

oh ok. are there lines of code I can – out to allow for this not to occur, or is it a bit more complex? (also is there a slash command for text chat?) Also, lockpicking doesnt seem to work - all cars are not locked. Do I need some other script along side this?

sorry for the bump but I cant remove the loop shutdown. Can you advise me how to make it not shut the car off if its already running. I have scripts that keep the car running. When you rob a car, its already running it shuts off and feels not correct.

You have an option on config.lua to get tempkey when rob vehicle from npc. Just start the engine and you can use it.

yes but i am wanting to remove having to start the engine everytime I hop in a car, especially if the engine is running. It just shuts it off.

Ok. I’ll put that option on next update.

hello I bought your resource I install them all function except when I want to open my vehicle it does not open