[ESX, EXM] Esx_RufiCarKeys. Give your keys, Park quit not owned vehicles, lockpick system and more!

Yes is work with it

I did what was said in the readme and in the description to get it to work with esx_vehicleshop and my garage script, but I get this error when storing in my garage. I don’t get the keys when I buy a vehicle either.

You didnt put a valid value for plate. Join to my DC and open a ticket.

You have the link to my dc on my tebex store.

UPDATE 17/02:

– Added option to only give,remove or give ownership to nearest players.

You can config individually on top of client.lua with this vars:

GiveToNearestPlayersOnly = true — On give key menu, show only nearest players.
RemoveToNearestPlayersOnly = true — On Remove key menu show only nearest players.
GiveOwnershipToNearestPlayersOnly = true — On give key ownership menu show only nearest players.

– Added command to manually reload your keys.

How can this work with a system like police where the police might not necessarily own their vehicles but pull them out of a motor pool/command (like /sv 1). They wouldn’t technically own the cars but would need to have keys/ be able to transfer keys to other officers. Same with EMS, and others.

Is possible to see video with resmon active please? And about Npc vehicle any function? Thank you, today I buy it

Just trigger the register key event on the function that spawn the vehicle.

This is the first version but the resmon is the same.
I forget to put resmon on last video.

If you enable the only run engine with key, you only can run npc vehicles with lockpick.

Hi, please how i can delete the keys that i got from the vehicle npcs? I have insert RufiCarkey:RegisterPlate to the lockpick, but the problem is that when i restart the server i have a lot of keys in database but it’s like a nill car…

Why you insert the event? with the lockpick you can run the vehicle with no key.

1 Like

Mmh… and if I need a key for rent car or job car? How I can manage please?

Well that’s a good question.

On the next update i will do a temporal key event, that register the key locally on client and gone when player disconnect.

Join to my DC and open a ticket to set you the correct role and get access to update instantly when it get pushed.

The link is on my tebex store.

1 Like

That would be a great idea. I have it set to give keys when I steal a car from an NPC and I would have to throw the key out when I lost the car. :joy:

On new update i will do a npc vehicles update like if you steal a car with npc inside, it will give you the temporal key.

I will add too:

An event to delete key that can be used when you sell the car to the vehicleshop for example.

New way to retrieve key from db because some customer say to me that it shows others keys sometimes.

Vehicle key bypass by plate, This can be used for rent vehicles too or job vehicles.

Give full control of bypassed vehicles like lock and unlock doors, now only can run engine on bypassed vehicles.

I’ll try to push update later today, stay tunned to my DC or keep and eye to this thread.

UPDATE 24/02

• Now You can trigger this event to delete from DB registered key: TriggerServerEvent(‘RufiCarkey:DeletePlate’, plate)
    You can use it when you sell the car to the vehicleshop for example.

• Now you can trigger this event: TriggerEvent(‘RufiCarkey:TempKey’, plate) from client side, with it you can get a temporal key that works like regular key but it get deleted when client disconnect.
    You can use it for example for rental cars.

You can trigger from inside vehicle with no ‘plate’ value “TriggerEvent(‘RufiCarkey:TempKey’)” and it
    get a plate value from the vehicle where the
    player is in.

• Added npc vehicles update option. If TRUE, when you steal a car with npc inside, it will give you the
    temporal key.

• New way to retrieve key from db because some customer say to me that it shows others keys sometimes.

• Vehicle key bypass by plate, This can be used for rent vehicles too or job vehicles.

• Give full control for bypassed vehicles like lock and unlock doors, and not only run engine.

• Added a key prop when you open/close the vehicle

UPDATE 24/02-2:

• Fixed error on last update with get temporal key when steal car.

• Added a config file

May I ask which hud you are using it is beautiful like that. Looks like Trew Hud, but if you modified the CSS would love to have a look at your edits if that is cool! :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s modified trew hud. I adpat it to work with extendemode money retrieve way (Cash like account) if you have extendedmode i can send to you.

Forgot to mention you before :sweat_smile:

I do indeed! Would love if you sent me it! :slight_smile: thank you so much!