[ESX] esx_tk_jail - Prison Escape, 5 Prison Jobs & More

Update 1.7.9

• Moved the EscapePrison(coords) function to the editable client file

Update 1.8.0

• Added server side export exports['esx_tk_jail']:jail(targetId, time)

Update 1.8.1

• Simplified config for teleporting after lockup

My server owner got this today.
Everything is super nice but the only thing we cant get to work is the jobs and the search thing.
I can see the search thing, but nothing happens when I press E.
Also the job “blips” doesnt show up for everyone, just for some people and when they for an example get a sweeper they cant sweep the floor cuz nothing happens when they press E.

Any soulutions? No errors either.

Hey! You probably don’t have mythic_progbar installed.

Also, in order for an officer to jail someone we have to re-set their job if they relog.

They can only put 1 person in jail, then we have to reset their job in order for them to jail anyone else.

Any fix or ideas?

Can you send me a dm here with some more info and I’ll help you get it sorted? (your esx version, script version, etc.)

how to connect tk-jail in policemenu

1 Like

Hey! Here is the code you’ll need, hope this helps:

{label = 'Put in jail', value = 'jail'},
{label = 'Put in lockup', value = 'lock_up'},
{label = 'Unjail', value = 'unjail'},
elseif action == 'jail' then
  exports.esx_tk_jail:jailMenu()
elseif action == 'lock_up' then
  exports.esx_tk_jail:lockUpMenu()
elseif action == 'unjail' then
  exports.esx_tk_jail:unjail() 

kuva

kuva

Update 1.8.2

• Items removed from the player when jailed will now have their metadata saved when using OX Inventory

Update 1.8.3

• Moved a few things to the editable files

i wish that unjail for jailing and unjail for lockup were seperate so that lockup can be used as solitary confinement while in jail seperate from the actual jail sentence time. for example 2 inmates fight injail both get put in solitary confinement (lockup) while injail but maybe a command like /endlockup would let them roam the prison freely again and finish thier jail sentence.

another suggestion i wish the jobs had a little more complexity to them to make them more immersive also adding working out in the gym with proper animations and props.

i love this script though.

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. I’m quite busy at the moment but I’ll write this down and see what I can do whenever I have the time to work on this script.

Update 1.8.4

• Fixed a small error caused by the previous update

Update 1.8.5

• Added new config option Config.CharChangeEvent

I have a question, do I need to also have a prison MLO or does this provide everything I need for that?

Hey! The script doesn’t come with a MLO included, so you’ll need to get one yourself. You can however use any MLO and just change the coords in the config very easily.

Thank you for the quick reply. So it’ll be setup for the core prison currently and then when I do get an mlo i then change coordinates right?

The coords are currently setup for the UncleJust prison interior. So in case you have any other interior than that, you’ll need to change the coords in the config.

Update 1.8.6

• Added a new config option Config.JailWhenDead
  • Added a new config option Config.TeleportIfAdmin

Update 1.8.7

• Fixed error in server side console
1 Like

Update 1.8.8

• Added a new config option Config.JobTextCoords

Update 1.8.9

• Fixed an error in server side console happening on rare occasions