[ESX] esx_tk_jail - Prison Escape, 5 Prison Jobs & More

Anyway to turn of teleporting people outside once the timer is up, and instead they walk out. It would help with rp scenes where people are searching for prisoners and people stop hiding until timer ticks and they port out.

Update 1.6.5

• Jail time will not go below one if player is not online to prevent crashing when unjailing

Update 1.6.6

• Added new config options Config.RewardJail and Config.RewardLockUp , allows you to reward officers who sentence players
2 Likes

Update 1.6.7

• Fixed script not working with mythic_notify

Update 1.6.8

• Fixed some random errors in console

Update 1.6.9

• Added new config option Config.UseOXInventory

Update 1.7.0

• Added new config option Config.ScreenTextCoords

Update 1.7.1

• Fixed bug caused by previous update

If someone exits and then returns to the server, they will not update their prisoner outfit. When loading, if someone is in prison, the ChangeClothes function should be called. (esx:playerLoaded).

Could you please update this?

Sorry for the late reply.

The clothes should change even when exiting and joining back. Make sure you are on the latest version (1.7.5)

Update 1.7.2

• Fixed reward for jailing not working

Update 1.7.3

• Fixed bug with unjailing caused by a previous update

Update 1.7.5

• General improvements and fixes

Is it just me or is the npc shop for jail cigarettes not working when you press e?

Have you added the Jail cigarette item to your database?

I use ox_inventory and enabled the useOxInventory in the config

Using Latest es_extended and ox_inventory and this is the error

You still didn’t answer my question :smile:. Have you added the Jail cigarette item to your ox inventory items file?

Yes so not sure why i get that error

Do you have any items in the shop that you don’t have set in your ox_inventory items?

ah that might be why, thanks

Update 1.7.6

• Moved webhook link to server/main_editable.lua file

Did you make the mugshot on this script? That would just perfect this script, i think.

Update 1.7.7

• Added German locales (credits to xjimmy#6969)

Update 1.7.8

• Added possibility to specify multiple coords where player can teleport after lockup