[ESX] esx_tk_jail - Prison Escape, 5 Prison Jobs & More

The removeitem in Quasar inventory doesnt work in your script. It gives error to us.

i havent purchased yet but im curious to know what happens when someone dies in prison with your script.

Also could you add a feature that gives a percentage on whether the jail break is successful or just adds time to thier sentence or harms them if unsuccessful.

im worried about people who are in jail often just immidiately breaking out all the time.

Hey. Just to confirm, do you have Config.UseQuasarInventory set to true?

Hey,

After a player repawns, they will be spawned at your default respawn coords first, but quickly after a second maybe they will be teleported back into the prison.

And sure, I can definetly add something like that pretty easily. I’ll try to get that done within a few days and I’ll let you know when it’s done.

1 Like

also i use ox_inventory , it doesnt get its items from the database it gets the from a items.lua in the data folder of the script and also draws a picture from the items folder of the script.

Yes. the config.usequasarinventory is set to true. and still items are not getting stored or removed it gives error in database

Could you send me the error? It’s hard to test it myself as I don’t have or use Quasar’s inventory.

Are there bugs you are getting with the inventory or do you get any errors?

after upgrading ■■■■■■■■■ to 3.1.0

https://i.imgur.com/U18WTaT.png here you go. this is what happens everytime we jail someone. its not taking the items of the players. using quasar inventory

Sorry for the wait. I’ve now released a new update that maybe fixes this issue. Let me know if you have any luck with it and if not, post the possible error here again.

I mean like at what time. When you jail a player or when you unjail a player for example.

1 Like

Update 1.2.1

• Minor bug fixes

Update 1.2.5

• New config option Config.UnjailRevivesPlayer, revives player when unjailed if set to true
  • New config option Config.UseJailAnim, enable / disable the camera teleportation to the sky when getting jailed and unjailed
  • New export exports.esx_tk_jail:jail(targetId, time) which will jail a player with the specified ID for a specified time

Update 1.2.6

• New config option Config.UnjailWithoutSentence, when turned on, you can unjail people that don’t have an active sentence

Still error. cannot take items when using quasar inventory
Imgur

Another version released, let me know if you still run into bugs and post the images of the possible errors here again.

I know. But still it doesnt remove your item from your inventory. whats worse is it takes your cash but it doesnt really take it. when you claim posession it gives your cash and possibly can dupe cash in here lol

Would like to get an update on this.

I’ll send you a private message. Let’s continue there.

can it use at oxmysql ?
and this script have problem?

Hey! The script should work fine with oxmysql.