[ESX - ENG/DE] myProperties - with Key management, doorbell signs, property wallet, storage and wardrobe (PAID)

Hey,

a garage script is still planned, but the developement has not yet started.
A limit for items in the storage isn’t there right now.

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

Hi Luiiis,
I’ve bought this plugin and am using the version of NativeUi from the readme but I’m getting this error when I press E to open the menu.

Hey,

this error only occurs when the wrong version of NativeUI is started. Please check whether there isn’t another NativeUi somewhere in your resources folder

Thanks for your reply,
Yeah I checked and can’t find another version of NativeUI there.
I followed the link in the readme but just to confirm its NativeUI Lua version 2.1.0 ?
If so that’s the version I have so hoping you could help.

Edit: Ok I fixed the issue.
You need to download the master archive rather than the one from releases on the Github.
Maybe add this to the readme?

1 Like

Two things: I bought this and love it. But, can we have more houses please? Maybe some more out in the county as well as Beverly Hills / inner city Los Santos. And can we have garages? Or do we have to add those ourselves?

is this for ESX 2.0 or esx legacy? im so confused, is legacy old and 2.0 is what everyone uses now?

Hey,

you can add as many houses as you want into the prop database. That’s pretty easy.
For further information I’ll send you a direct message.

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

Hey,

we recently tested this script on ESX 1.1, 1.2, legacy and v1-reloaded. So all common ESX versions are supported. And until now we didn’t receive any report, that it wasn’t working on another ESX versions.

But I guess ESX 2.0 is only experimental right now, so this isn’t a common version anyways.

Best regards,
Luis

how can i connect it to disc inventory?

hello Luiiis, i think i need some helpQQ
after i install this properties, i get this error

and then…
when i enter my properties,
i get this errorQQ

Hey,

there is currently a submenu for the inventory. If you want to access the disc inventory there, you’d have to change the submenu to a menu item and then add your event trigger in the onItemClick event.

Best regards,
Luis

Hey,

this isn’t a myProperties error. Your whole SQL timed out, so nothing could be requested from your database. Basically all scripts won’t work then.

Best regards,
Luis

Hey,

you enabled useRoutingBuckets in the Config, but your server versions obviously doesn’t support it. If that’s the case, simply deactivate it in the Config or update your server artifacts.

Best regards,
Luis

1 Like

Hey,

I guess I’ve already answered to those questions in the Discord, not?
When you don’t see the Players , who are next to your door in the list, be sure to activate Config.useOneSyncInfinity, because this enables an alternate request for those players. In addition when you want to give keys, the player have to be next to you in the wardrobe, not next to the door.
The doorlock problem is caused by an error of NativeUi, which will be fixed after my vacation.

myProperties - Update - 24.08.2021

• Added full support for NativeUIReloaded: You can now enable/disable NativeUIReloaded in the Config.lua. By default it is now enabled.
    → Due to this update, there won’t be any problems with the doorlock anymore. You can now switch the doorlock state without problems.
  • Added a new wallet for black money. You can now store money AND black money to your wallet.

i working at server with my friend and we always get error:

Property inventory was not loaded correctly. You need to restart your game

but esx_property from github works fine. I don’t know how to resolve this…

Hi! I read about MyRealEstateAgent, and I can’t find how i can be a Estate agent and sell properties. Where can i find this?

I really like the look of this resource and it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for to add to our server but sadly we aren’t using ESX, we are using QBCore. I was just wondering, knowing a lot of ESX resources can easily be changed to QBCore, off the top of your head, do you think this would work if I purchased and changed all ESX references to the correct QBCore ones or am I potentially walking into a minefield?
I quickly edited the ESX_Sit resource to work on QBCore but I understand thats just a simple thing and may not work for a system such as yours.

1 Like

how do you change the price of selling the house from 25% to 80% and thank you for your time and what a wonderful script you made