[ESX - ENG/DE] myProperties - with Key management, doorbell signs, property wallet, storage and wardrobe (PAID)

Luis I’m so sorry I keep bothering you with this is just that I’m very organize and perfectionist I don’t want to see any errors in my console. other developers when I report their scripts issues they ask me for screenshot of my console and they see this and automatically they assume is my server because I have messed up scripts. but I’ll try to put this at the end of my cfg. to see if it help if it doesn’t I’ll let you know. and by the way the script works fine its just the message that bugs me. :+1:

Looks really nice. One question: Is it possible for the Police to raid a house?

well the script is great but I think at that point is up to you and RP it like we do in my server because the scripts has this cool feature where you can give access to anyone you want so i’ll say yes.

1 Like

hi blip is not refresh when buyin or selling house only when i restart the server

Hey,

at the moment there is no option to raid the properties.
@Lacoste1 the script always refreshs the blips on rejoin, due to performance reasons those refreshs aren#t instant.

Best regards,
Luis

hello @Luiiis desoler for my bad English but I have a question I want to put a house but the view by the window and not at all fit instead how to do?

If buy can make work with furniture ?

Hi Luis,

Some quick clarification before i purchase If an apartment or home is set to be not unique, this means that it can be purchased by more than one player yes? Would this make each individual players home a separate “instance” or will they share the home? The reason i ask is i have a server with a lot of players and homes will be bought up quick, i want to ensure that everyone will be able to purchase an apartment without issue.

Thanks.

Hey,

At the Moment there is no Update planned to enable own furniture. Iam sorry!

Best regards,
Luis

Hey,

when player purchased the same apartment they are vanished with the RoutingBuckets Function, which means that they are in a kind of a different dimension.

Best regards,
Luis

Help me pleas

Hey,

you dont have the correct NativeUI. Be sure to use the one from the readme file :wink:

Best regards,
Luis

Can you give me the link of the NativeUI pleas

when i store item give me this

Property inventory was not loaded correctly. You need to restart your game

he just said its in the readme

Then you didn’t start my modified ESX datastore and addoninventory, which is also included in the downloaded files.

Nices script, we have adapted much on our server!
The source code is really clean

1 Like

e[38;5;161m[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for myProperties
e[38;5;146m[ script:myProperties] Error parsing script @myProperties/config.lua in resource myProperties: @myProperties/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’
e[38;5;161m[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script config.lua.
e[38;5;146m[ script:myProperties] Error loading script server.lua in resource myProperties: @myProperties/server.lua:1068: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
e[38;5;146m[ script:myProperties] stack traceback:
e[38;5;146m[ script:myProperties] @myProperties/server.lua:1068: in main chunk
e[38;5;161m[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script server.lua.

Hey,

you opened the Config with an editor, which doesn’t supports UTF-8 that’s the problem. Replace the Config file with the default one and use Visual Studio Code for editing. That will solve all problems :slight_smile:

Hello, thank you for your great script ! I saw that you are talking about adding the possibility to manage garages in a near future, is it still on the table ?

Also, is it possible to set a limit to how many things we can store in the properties ?

Thank you for your time and answers