[ESX - ENG/DE] myProperties - with Key management, doorbell signs, property wallet, storage and wardrobe (PAID)

What about VOIP? if multiple players are technically in the same room, they’re able to hear each other right?

1 Like

Hey,

at least in the default voice chat (before Mumble) I had no problems, because you can set the player into a certain voice chat „room“ when joining the property. And I guess this is also possible in Mumble, so they shouldn‘t hear each other.

1 Like

myProperties - Fix - 07.01.2020

• Fixed the issues that a menu keeps open when you reenter a marker and that you can open a menu multiple times

Does this support mlos and base interiors like franklin’s house? Can I add them as player houses and have the storage ect

Basically you can add properties completely on your own. You can set up a custom inside and wardrobe location, so this will work.

The problem is, that the door isn’t locked, so everybody can enter the property. Regardless he owns the property or not.

Any plans for adding garages to these houses?

Hey,
Plans for this are there, but I haven’t started till now and I can’t promise a release date at the moment.

1 Like

myProperties - Update - 16.01.2020

• Fixed an issue regarding the sync when a player buys a new property, which is unique.
  • Edited an event for the picture notification, so this doesn’t look buggy anymore.

Hey, where do I have to put the “TriggerEvent(‘myProperties:setPropertyOwned’, NAME, PRICE, RENTED (true or false), IDENTIFIER)” in?

thx

Hey, normally there is no need to add this anywhere.
This event is triggered automatically by the script, when you purchase a property.

Can we check the script before buying it?

Hey!
I don’t really have a public test server, but sure fell free to write me a PM and I can show you everything you want to see or send you a version of the script.

1 Like

Hey mal ne kurze frage wir haben die Scripte bei dir gekauft gibt es dann auch irgendwo die upgrades zu downloaden?

Ja, natürlich. Ich schicke dir Infos per Privatnachricht.

myProperties - Fix - 27.01.2021

• Fixed the issue that the automatically pay rent function didn’t worked for the new ESX versions
1 Like

Can you develop a garage system with myProperty integration witch can park cars, planes, Truck etc off please

Can you develop a garage system with myProperty integration witch can park cars, planes, Truck etc off please

1 Like

Can you use esx_defaultmenu instead of the menu that is given?

Hey,
Unfortunately this isn’t possible through the Config.

Hi Luiiis,

Nice release but I encountered some problems:

• To make it work I had to add this in the table “addon_inventory”

• The first time I put items (not weapon) in the cabinet they register fine but when I restart the server the item count drops to zero:

• I managed to store a few guns without problem, however the flashlight does not fit into the base. The item is lost :o … that is randomly

• I randomly get the following error "Attempted to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’) "

• I did some tests to see if we still had the instance issues. It is still present with this apartment, I could see the actions of another invisible player (opening the door, ect) while he was not in my property.

I think I am using ESX 2 (this is a recent install hosted on zaphosting, how can I be sure which version of ESX is installed?) so I configured:
Config.useNewESX = true - If you use ESX v.1.2 or newer enable this

In addition I have a few questions:

• Is there a way to integrate inventoryHUD?
  • Isn’t using a specific version of esx_addoninventory and esx_datastore likely to cause problems with other scripts? (I am thinking of jobs for example)
  • I plan to use TS / Tokov, is there any risk that players will hear from people who are in another instance?

however well done for the work, I still have to do some tests with users on the server.